ABOUT THE JOB
- 3-5 years of experience with fundraising and donor data management required.
- Basic SQL proficiency required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a track record of attention to detail.
- Project management skills a must.
- Capacity to work pro-actively, independently, and, collaboratively as part of a team .
- Experience with Salesforce, RoundCorner/NGO Connect and related fundraising or CRM platforms a plus.
- Intermediate SQL proficiency preferred.
- A willingness and ability to determine, manage and quickly adjust priorities as needed demanding a high degree of multitasking and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Commitment to the mission of the ACLU.
ABOUT THE ACLU
For almost 100 years, the ACLU has worked to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States. Whether it’s ending mass incarceration, achieving full equality for the LGBT community, establishing new privacy protections for our digital age, or preserving the right to vote or the right to have an abortion, the ACLU takes up the toughest civil liberties cases and issues to defend all people from government abuse and overreach.
The Department of Education has determined that employment in this position at the ACLU does not qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need assistance applying online, please e-mail email@example.com. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive additional information regarding how to request an accommodation for the interview process.