ABOUT THE JOB
- Excellent project management skills executed in fast paced and intense work environments
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills, comfort with numerical reasoning
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to gain credibility and respect both with internal and external audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of working with diverse teams
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Dedication to the ACLU’s mission
- Ability to travel occasionally (<5%)
- Experience leading trainings or facilitating executive meetings
ABOUT THE ACLU
For almost 100 years, the ACLU has worked to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States. Whether it’s ending mass incarceration, achieving full equality for the LGBT community, establishing new privacy protections for our digital age, or preserving the right to vote or the right to have an abortion, the ACLU takes up the toughest civil liberties cases and issues to defend all people from government abuse and overreach.
The Department of Education has determined that employment in this position at the ACLU does not qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. The ACLU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status and record of arrest or conviction.
The ACLU is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need assistance applying online, please e-mail email@example.com. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive additional information regarding how to request an accommodation for the interview process.