We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped over 1 million students learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started.
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laughs together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and inclusivity are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring out A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 5 weeks of annual leave per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch two times a week
- A well stocked fridge, kitchen, and espresso machine!
- Quarterly continuing education allowance
The Director of Product role
We are looking for an inspirational Director of Product to join our fast growing team of Gurus! As the leader of our Product experience, you'll get to facilitate the development of overall product strategy for the ACG core platform and facilitate teams to deliver on this strategy. This role will have 4 direct reports, and overall responsibility of a group of ~10 people at present, scaling as we grow into 2020!
We are looking for someone who can;
- Develop the overall product vision and strategy for the platform including the core experience and growth opportunities, in a way that aligns to our business strategy
- Partner closely with Go-to-Market to develop growth and monetisation strategies for the product, driving financial outcomes for the business
- Help design key metrics to measure progress of our product against our business objectives. Use analytics and research to understand the why behind results and inform decision making.
- Lead the Product Organisation (incorporating Product Management and Product Design), mentoring and supporting Team Leads to improve in their roles
- Manage the Product Organisation from an operational standpoint; owning budgets, hiring plans, headcount costs, 1:1s etc.
- Own and drive the continuous improvement of product management and design processes and develop the way we deliver on our product strategy, including; product planning, delivery management, user research, and the use of data to inform decisions.
We're looking for a strategic minded, Senior Product Leader who wants to be part of a high-growth business and can take our awesome Product and team to new heights! If you've worked on the apex of product strategy, execution / delivery and people management and are looking for your next challenge this role could be for you!
We're looking for someone who has:
- At least 3 years in Senior Product or Strategic Leadership, from a background such as; Head of Product, VP of Product or Director of Product
- Experience developing product/platform strategy in a SaaS business, having worked on initiatives that drive the commercialisation of high-quality software products
- Experience working in an organisation that has seen significant scale or growth
- Excellent stakeholder management and leadership ability
- A background in Product Management
- Experience working with globally distributed stakeholders / teams
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our shiny new office in Melbourne, Australia.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.