We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 900,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started.
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laughs together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and inclusivity are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring out A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 5 weeks of annual leave per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch two times a week
- A well stocked fridge, kitchen, and espresso machine!
- Quarterly continuing education allowance
The Senior Product Manager role
As a Senior Product Manager in our team, you'll play an important role in building the best products by understanding customer needs, coordinating delivery, testing ideas and measuring key metrics.
You'll get the opportunity to work with a massive spectrum of stakeholders, including our super engaged customer community, our dev teams and go-to-market teams in our business. You'll get to work with a set of existing products and take new features to market, whilst helping to manage the lifecycle of product delivery internally.
We are looking for someone who can;
- Make sound commercial judgements on product delivery, mixing long term goals with short term wins
- Mentor other Product Managers and other business stakeholders in Product Thinking exercises
- Pivot quickly, as sometimes working on new products presents unknown challenges
- Build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders quickly
- Dig deeper into data to ground product decisions in logic and evidence
- Work with our research team to understand the needs of customers
We're looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager who is curious, empathetic and decisive to join our team. We would love for someone to bring with them a wealth of experience in Product Management from different environments.
We're looking for someone who has;
- At least 5 years experience in Product Management, 3 years from a software organisation
- Experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders worldwide
- Ideally, you have worked on a SaaS product / platform aimed at B2B customers
- E-commerce / payment integration experience would be high beneficial
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our shiny new office in Melbourne, Australia.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.