We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 900,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started!
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, tight-knit team that is passionate about our purpose. We work hard, learn together and laugh together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose and who bring their own unique quirkiness. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Senior Systems Administrator role
As an Senior Systems Administrator at A Cloud Guru, you'll be owning the daily administration for the growing Austin office and collaborate on global projects with our IT and Security team out of Melbourne You'll be responsible for on-boarding systems for new hires, supporting employees with technical issues, and working with the global team on security best practices.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Drive automation of on-boarding new employees and systems
- Support Austin based employees with tech issues
- Own and manage all technical aspects of the Austin office – if it plugs in then you'll manage it!
- Partner with our Security and Compliance Officer on security practices
We are looking for someone who can:
- Provide device support for teammates across all US locations including remote workers
- Implement identity and access management solutions
- Be a subject matter expert for all aspects of connectivity
- Share knowledge and expertise with teammates
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- 3+ years in a related role
- Demonstrated ability to automate the integration of organization systems
- An ability to work independently in Austin and also with a global team
- Experience Integrating systems into our centralized identity provider
- Start-up experience a plus!
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our offices in Austin, Texas. While we do have remote workers, this role requires you to be in our Austin, TX office.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.