We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 900,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started!
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, tight-knit team that is passionate about our purpose. We work hard, learn together and laugh together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose and who bring their own unique quirkiness. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us! We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we ensure our employees have access to perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Director of Digital Marketing & Growth Role:
We’re looking for an experienced marketing leader to own full funnel acquisition and retention efforts across both B2B and B2C customers. You will lead a team of high-performing and multi-talented individuals with a strong emphasis on digital advertising, conversion rate optimization, lead generation, pipeline creation, nurturing, lead scoring and analytics used to refine marketing programs. The ideal candidate is a hands-on marketer and dynamic leader who loves data and a fast-paced environment, and is highly in-tune with A Cloud Guru’s brand voice and customer following. This role will report into the VP of Marketing & Growth.
As the Director of Marketing & Growth, you’ll get to:
- Lead the strategy and execution of digital marketing, lead generation and growth efforts, understanding product-channel and content-channel fit. Channels include SEM, SEO, social, web, email, content syndication and breakthrough programs to drive acquisition goals for B2B and B2C, as well as ROAS (Return On Ad Spend)
- Lead one or more squads of high-performing growth / product, engineering, data and UX professionals responsible for driving user acquisition and retention through web and product properties, marrying testing and iteration with the overall brand and business vision
We are looking for someone who can:
- Closely work with Sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs
- Inform the development of marketing content and collateral through performance data
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Actively measure and track engagement, lead volume, and sales funnel conversion rates; proactively test and optimize programs to improve performance
- Hire, motivate and retain top talent across multiple functions: marketing, product, engineering, data analytics and UX design
- Keep it fun while also learning all the things!
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- Deep experience in B2B and B2C marketing and digital marketing channels
- Possess a growth and data-driven mindset, with strong expertise in testing and measurement strategies, methodologies, and tools to manage programs across multiple channels at scale.
- Proven success in launching lead / demand generation marketing programs for high-growth B2B SaaS companies
- Deep experience working with modern marketing tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce.com, Segment, Drift, etc.
- Strong understanding of the Marketing and Sales funnel and related Marketing and Sales processes
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact
- Ability to influence and work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk!