We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 900,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and resulted in a die-hard fan base growing every day. With backing from top investment firms such as Summit Partners, we’re just getting started!
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, tight-knit team that is passionate about our purpose. We work hard, learn together and laugh together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose and who bring their own unique quirkiness. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us! We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we ensure our employees have access to perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Office Experience Manager Role
As our Office Experience Manager, you'll own the inner workings and day-to-day operations of our Austin office, while cultivating an office experience that makes employees excited to come to work each day. No two days will be the same as deliver amazing employee experiences and influence the culture in Austin!
We're looking for someone who can;
- Be the go to person for office experience in Austin and cultivate a culture-first environment for employees (or Guru’s as we call them!)
- Create an environment that makes everyone excited to come to work each day
- Launch culture activities in Austin in conjunction with our global team
- Juggle multiple requests and random last minute actions - all while keeping a smile on your face
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our Austin office – greeting visitors, assisting with on-boarding, booking catering for our staff and organizing morning coffees and other team activities
- Oversee the relationships between ACG and building management, catering, and vendors
- Assist with space allocation, desk moves, and any office moves that occur
- Work with a global team with our team in Melbourne and London
We're looking for an empathetic, driven and passionate Office Experience Manager to help create awesome daily experiences for our Guru's in Austin. We're looking for someone who has;
- 1+ years experience in a similar role (Office Experience Manager, HR, Employee Experience, People Ops)
- A deep passion for people and for creating amazing workplace experiences to help employees be successful
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving and superb organization skills will be critical!
- An awesome can-do attitude. No task is too small or too big for you
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk!
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our office in Austin, Texas.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.