We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 850,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started.
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laughs together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and inclusivity are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Customer Success Manager role
As a Customer Success Manager at A Cloud Guru, you'll own the post-sale customer relationship for our B2B side of the business and become a product expert. You'll on-board and engage our customers to drive adoption by creating thorough customer plans and partnering with stakeholders. You'll be the voice of the customer and partner with ACG's product, sales, and marketing teams.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Learn new technologies quickly and deliver A Cloud Guru’s value proposition
- Engage with key stakeholders post-sales, driving customer on-boarding, adoption, satisfaction and ensuring retention
- Be the voice of customers internally and advocate improvement in every aspect of the B2B customer experience
We are looking for someone who can:
- Lead a client through the entire on-boarding process post sale
- Drive engagement and customer usage for our B2B clients
- Maintain a deep understanding of product offerings and speak with customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager owning multiple client relationships
- Start-up experience a plus!
- Proven ability to develop relationships quickly
- Experience delivering on key Customer Success metrics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our offices in Austin, Texas. While we do have remote workers, this role requires hands-on collaboration so the position requires that you live in or relocate to Austin.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.