We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 750,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started.
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laughs together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and inclusivity are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
The Technical Instructor role
In this role you’ll get to:
- Develop video courses and/or short-form content in your area of expertise.
- Create additional content such as blog posts and quizzes to complement your courses, if they are needed.
- Be a part of our community by helping your students on the A Cloud Guru forums.
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- Subject Matter Expert in any of three main cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Passionate about imparting knowledge to others
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a wide and varied audience
- Driven and self motivated attitude
- Openness to feedback and new ideas
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role can be based remotely!
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.