Alta Cycling Group is a premier cycling company offering mid-range to upper level bicycles, bicycle parts, and accessories in North America. Some of our brands include Diamondback, Redline, and iZip. Alta is committed to constant innovation, cutting edge technology and providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Our customer service team is the heart of our customer-centric organization. As a member, your focus will be on providing exceptional and delightful service to our customers, ensuring consistent satisfaction across all channels and points of contact. As ambassadors for our brands and liaisons for our customers, the Customer Service team is critical to our future growth.
- Provide exceptional customer service in our call center.
- Assists customers with pre-purchase information such as product specification, fit, and sizing.
- Assists in order management, including tracking, payment, credit, call tag, and related request.
- Asks qualifying questions and recommends appropriate products.
- Represents Alta’s owned and distributed brands with extraordinary service and selling skills.
- Exercises diplomacy with customer inquiries and reported issues, needs, and concerns.
- Resolves email, phone, and chat requests in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Answers questions, directs requests, and collaborates with other Alta departments as needed.
- Maintains a positive tone and a level head through customer concerns and resolution.
- Packages and ships out product and any other requested supplies.
- Contributes to a team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- You must possess superior people skills in written and verbal communication.
- Relentlessly curious with a passion for service
- Efficient and effective typing exceeding 50 wpm an asset
- Work well on a team and independently, and thrive on a challenge.
- Successfully manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Must possess self-management skills, strong attention to detail, and follow through.
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive PTO and paid holidays
- Dog-friendly, laid-back office with access to outdoors
- Product discounts
- Workout and locker room with showers
- Ride-in, Ride-out access to greenway MUT for commute and leisure