Founded in 2019, Acelerate is a technology platform powering the next generation of restaurants. Our mission is to make restaurants better for everyone by leveraging technology and virtual brands to increase restaurant profitability, improve earning opportunities for staff, and offer an unparalleled selection of food choices for consumers everywhere. We’ve raised $14.4M to date and are backed by Sequoia Capital.
We are obsessed with creating a people-first inclusive company and are committed to enabling our teammates to build a great life and career. We believe people do their best work when they have purpose, autonomy, endless opportunities for growth, and we work hard to make this possible.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Front-End to join our team. As an early member of our engineering team, you’ll play a critical role in shaping our product direction, culture, processes, and practices. You’ll work directly with our founding team and take part in technology-related decisions. We will invest in your growth and development and ensure you see the impact of your work regularly.
What you’ll do...
- Create beautiful user-facing experiences
- Design and development of new features on our product roadmap and updates to existing features
- Shape our product through your experiences and our customers’ experiences
- Work cross-functionally with existing and future teams
What you bring...
- 5+ years of web/software development experience
- You take pride in the code you write - it's clean, tested, organized, and elegant
- Self-starter - you're proactive and are able to start projects and complete tasks without constant direction
- Quick learner - you pick up new frameworks and technologies quickly
- Great communication skills
- You want to work in an agile environment - we move quickly and ship code often
- Competitive Salary
- Meaningful Stock Options
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Ability to taste test our virtual brands’ menus (Foodie Heaven!)
At Acelerate, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Acelerate believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.