Acelerate is using virtual food brands to maximize restaurant profitability by increasing their delivery sales. We’re funded by Sequoia Capital and expanding across the country. Join us as we grow into the world's largest restaurant company!
As a city launcher, you will have the unique opportunity to launch new Acelerate markets throughout the U.S. Being the first team member in a new city, you will build out the strategy and infrastructure for our local operations teams to succeed in the market. Your role will touch all aspects of our business - from setting the growth strategy and selling accounts to customer support and hiring local teams. This fast-paced, entrepreneurial role requires strong project management skills and a self-starter attitude to drive success and sustainable growth for Acelerate.
- Influence the launch vision and growth strategy of Acelerate through market research and industry trend analysis
- Build a new market from the ground up by establishing restaurant partnerships, onboarding new accounts, training restaurants and executing our launch playbook
- Recruit and train local operations teams, which may include a City Manager, Outside Sales Representative, and Culinary Operations Specialist
- Set targets/metrics for local operations teams to achieve pre and post-handover of responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally with our operations, sales, engineering, product teams - and more to provide product feedback and help roll out best practices
- 1 - 3 years of startup, operations management, consulting, investment banking or technology background
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Self-starter, and able to take ownership of ambiguous tasks to ensure success.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable working with stakeholders of varying levels, including senior leadership.
- Analytical background. Experience story-telling, and making data driven decisions.
- Project Management Experience. Obsessed over details and have strong organizational skills.
- Passion for the restaurant and food industry
- Flexibility to travel 100% of the year (you will move city to city every 8-10 weeks)
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup. Drive growth strategies to shape the future of Acelerate.
- Competitive benefits with full health, dental, vision coverage and unlimited PTO policy.
- Ability to taste test our virtual brands menus (Foodie Heaven!)