Acelerate is using virtual food brands to maximize restaurant profitability by increasing their delivery sales. We’re funded by Sequoia Capital and expanding across the country. Join us as we grow into the world's largest restaurant company!
As a city manager, you will own and manage critical KPIs in a local market for Acelerate. You will be the face of Acelerate to our partnered restaurants and will be responsible for growing the market alongside the outside sales representative. You will ensure operational excellence across all accounts through an in-depth analysis of customer reviews, operator feedback, and KPI tracking. By working with the culinary operations specialist, you will mitigate any quality control issues that operators may be facing. This operationally minded role will ensure that the market is hitting critical goals and milestones.
- Create an overall market strategy through market research and industry trend analysis
- Own market P&L, and ensure that the market growth is aligned with critical goals and milestones set in the overall market strategy
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with current and future operators and partnership contacts
- Collaborate with marketplace partners (Grubhub, Ubereats, Doordash, ect.) to ensure fluency across all operations
- Work cross-functionally with our operations, sales, engineering, product teams - and more to provide product feedback (hardware and software) and help roll out best practices
- 2- 4 years of startup, operations management, consulting, investment banking or technology background
- 1 + years of people management experience
- You are a people person! One of your strong suits is building and maintaining relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable working with stakeholders of varying levels, including senior leadership.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Self-starter, and able to take ownership of ambiguous tasks to ensure success.
- Analytical background. Experience story-telling, and making data driven decisions.
- Passion for the restaurant and food industry
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup. Drive growth strategies to shape the future of Acelerate.
- Competitive benefits with full health, dental, vision coverage and unlimited PTO policy.
- Ability to taste test our virtual brands menus (Foodie Heaven!)