Acelerate is using virtual food brands to maximize restaurant profitability by increasing their delivery sales. We’re funded by Sequoia Capital and expanding across the country. Join us as we grow into the world's largest restaurant company!
As the Head of Recruiting, you will drive all talent acquisition efforts at Acelerate. You will partner with our leadership team to source, evaluate, and close outstanding candidates for Acelerate. We have high growth targets for the remainder of the year, and will need you to lead in building the team to help us reach our goals.
- Manage Acelerate’s annual hiring plan as we hope to triple our team size by year end
- Partner with our leadership team to develop an understanding of their current and future hiring needs
- Plan, develop, and implement sourcing strategies for local markets
- Forecast, analyze, and report on key recruiting and sourcing metrics monthly, quarterly, and annually for the Executive Team
- Develop insights from recruiting data to create forward-thinking recruiting strategies that progress us towards our OKRs and improve areas of opportunity identified
- Drive evolution of the Talent Acquisition infrastructure to provide an excellent and engaging candidate experience
- Be a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion advocate to deliver hiring processes that are inclusive and reflect the diverse markets we serve
- Establish, implement, and deliver recruiting best practices and trainings as you grow the recruiting team
- 4-7+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience, with proven ability to recruit and hire top-tier technical & business talent within fast growing tech companies
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market research, talent mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making
- Comfortable working in the ambiguity of a small but growing startup with a strong desire to turn that ambiguity into a well-defined machine
- Collaborative and influential; a natural team player mentality with the ability to develop effective partnerships with stakeholders across all levels and functional areas
- Passion for the restaurant and food industry
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup. Drive growth strategies to shape the future of Acelerate.
- Competitive benefits with full health, dental, vision coverage and unlimited PTO policy.
- Ability to taste test our virtual brands menus (Foodie Heaven!)