Acelerate is using virtual food brands to maximize restaurant profitability by increasing their delivery sales. We’re funded by Sequoia Capital and expanding across the country. Join us as we grow into the world's largest restaurant company!
As a culinary operations specialist, you will report directly to our Vice President of Culinary, R&D, and Menu Innovation. You will use your culinary expertise to train fulfillment partners on executing Acelerate's virtual brands, working side by side to achieve the quality gold standards and ensure customer satisfaction. Your responsibilities will begin during the sales & prospecting of future kitchens and continue through fulfillment partner launch and growth.
Sales & Prospecting:
- Partner with local outside sales representative to identify and assess potential fulfillment partners culinary abilities and capacity to support our virtual brand portfolio
- Manage launch timeline and culinary operations calendar for the local market
- Provide comprehensive culinary training and support to fulfillment partners to maintain Acelerate’s virtual brand gold standard recipes and SOPs
- Collaborate with supply chain companies to ensure SKU accuracy and inform local market pricing decisions
- Ongoing assessment of food quality and consistency by conducting scheduled tastings, secret shopping, and monitoring guest reviews
- Provide frequent coaching and training for fulfillment partners that are not meeting set metrics
- Formal culinary education required
- Strong culinary background with additional management or small business owner experience preferred
- Passion for food and creating amazing, crave-able culinary experiences
- Must have excellent working knowledge of macro kitchen mechanics such as large cooking equipment (ovens, fryers, flat tops, etc) and refrigeration equipment and their intended uses and capacities
- Must be able to taste all types of foods; including but not limited to foods containing animal proteins, wheat, soy, eggs, dairy, nuts and tree nuts, and sesame
- You are a people person! One of your strong suits is building and maintaining relationships
- Local travel is required with personal vehicle (mileage reimbursed); Flexibility to travel regionally 20% of the year
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup. Drive growth strategies to shape the future of Acelerate.
- Competitive benefits with full health, dental, vision coverage and unlimited PTO policy.
- Ability to taste test our virtual brands menus (Foodie Heaven!)