We are looking for a Campus Supervisor to join our team at ACE Charter High School! Campus Supervisors are responsible for ensuring an optimistic school culture by ensuring that students are safe and supported during less structured transition times: before school, lunch breaks, and after school. Campus Supervisors are team players, willing to provide any support necessary to insure that our students feel valued in school. When they are not actively supervising, Campus Supervisors can provide behavioral support in classrooms, or clerical support in the front office.
- Maintain the unwavering belief in the extraordinary potential of every student.
- Maintain a growth mindset with all stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with all stakeholders.
- Build authentic relationships with students by serving as a mentor; consistently reinforce the belief that all students have the capacity to be successful through college.
- Supervise assigned school campus areas, including classrooms, campus perimeter, restrooms, parking lots and eating areas to enforce school rules with regard to safety and student behavior.
- Reinforce school rules and policies.
- May administer first aid, open and close safety/ security gates.
- Assist students, parents, school officials and employees necessary regarding violations.
- Perform other various related tasks as assigned by Office Manager or school management.
- Experience working with diverse student populations, including ELs and students with disabilities.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to 29 hours per week
- There are no benefits offered with this position.
- This position is NON-EXEMPT.
Join ACE: Where Students Realize Their Extraordinary Potential
Since 2008, ACE has operated charter schools serving 5th-12th grade students in East San Jose with one goal: our students will confidently choose to attend and graduate from college. 98% of our graduates will be the first in their family to attend college.
ACE is the only charter school in California that strategically recruits students and families that have been left behind by the current education system. With support from the Community Outreach Team, ACE is committed to re-engage families with the ACE school model through grassroots community organizing. As a result, 92% of our students are considered low-income and 50% are classified as English-Learners. 20% of ACE students qualify for Special Education services compared to 10-12% in neighborhood schools. ACE students are considered to be performing below grade-level. At ACE, we understand that growth takes time. It may take multiple years to see the academic performance that will put students on the college-track. ACE is truly a 5th grade through college model and we take time to celebrate growth along the way.
After 10 years, the ACE model is beginning to see results. 95% of the ACE High School Class of 2016 have persisted to their 2nd year of college. Many ACE alumni are eager to return to ACE and share their stories with the next generation of ACE student.
ACE Charter Schools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.