ABOUT THIS POSITION
Aceable is looking for a Partnerships Director, Healthcare who will work closely with the General Manager of Healthcare and the Sr. Director, Continuing Education and Compliance to build and expand Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare, a rapidly-expanding continuing medical education (CE) organization. We have experienced success in society partnerships and leveraging technology, and offer CE courses in many formats, including audio, video, and live/virtual regional events. We work in multiple therapeutic areas with emphasis in oncology, cardiology, and pulmonology. The ultimate objective of this role is to deliver against sales targets and contribute to the year-over-year growth of the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with the General Manager to develop and execute annual business development plans and goals to increase revenue from grant funding
- Directly contribute approximately $2.5 million over a 12-month period through existing medical society partnerships via the educational grants process
- Organically develop new business accounts
- Continuously scan market environment to detect signals that represent potential business opportunities and partnerships
- Maintain and expand existing accounts, providing high quality account management
- Partner with Medical Writers/Medical Directors to create and deliver grant proposals and presentations for assigned accounts to maximize revenue potential and ensure that new business opportunities are created and profitable working relationships are established
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to maximize business opportunities and ensure coverage of key therapeutic areas
- Follow company SOPs in relation to documenting accounts, including, but not limited to, regular updates to the sales forecast and pipeline management tool
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 8+ years of experience successfully meeting sales targets
- 2 years of experience in accredited CE
- Experience in medical education or related business environments
- Ability to develop strong client relationships and demonstrate good business acumen
- Drive to succeed and be motivated by challenging, but achievable targets
- Comfort in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Motivation to work independently as well as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial spirit to ensure that team members continue to develop their thinking, approach, and strategy as they face a dynamic and changing marketplace
- An understanding of the CE environment and familiarity with accreditation processes and requirements
Aceable is a mobile education platform designed to create affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, our team is obsessed with helping people reach their life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching our first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and most recently entered into healthcare education. Aceable serves hundreds of thousands of students per month, but we need your help to tackle our vision of serving millions of students per month!
Aceable has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE AKH TEAM
The Aceable AKH Team (Advancing Knowledge In Healthcare) provides continuing education for healthcare. Our mission is to develop and implement high-quality, impactful, accredited continuing education activities for healthcare teams, including oncology, cardiology, and pulmonology, while maintaining the standards of accrediting bodies. We offer a variety of continuing education formats, including audio, video, and live/virtual live satellite symposia events at medical congresses.
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2022
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus/stock options, if applicable)
- 401k match
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off programs + 19 paid holidays per year
- Flexible work schedule
- Wellness programs
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown Austin building with free parking
- Weekly lunch, a fully stocked fridge, and plentiful snacks
- Company events and activities (holiday events, happy hours, volunteering)
- #PursueGrowth Reimbursement ($500 per year for full-time employees)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- Passionate teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- NOTE: Our team is currently working in a hybrid work environment with flexibility to work in office or remote based on role/department
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status. Even if you don't think you meet every qualification listed, we'd love to review your application!
AKH is able to hire in the following states: Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Virginia.