ABOUT THIS POSITION
As our Paid Media Analyst, you will own performance (and be responsible for hitting numbers) for a subset of Aceable’s paid media opportunities through data analysis, testing, campaign management, and bid management using the latest platforms and technology available. We’re looking for a detail-oriented person with hands-on experience building paid search advertising campaigns, performing deep analysis, and exceeding performance criteria in SEM, PPC, social ads, and display ads. This role will continually build, test, and tweak search engine marketing campaigns to maximize effectiveness by having an intimate understanding of the underlying data to execute campaign optimizations utilizing structured best practices.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Execute on SEM marketing projects across multiple verticals with a highly collaborative, dynamic digital marketing team
- Assist in annual forecasting and channel budgeting
- Assist Sr. Management in developing quarterly department goals and KPIs
- Conduct deep daily analysis to determine paid search effectiveness, identify opportunities, and execute upon them
- Manage keyword bids to maximize return across keywords, devices, and other segments
- Plan, build, and launch new paid media marketing campaigns
- Audit and QA campaign buildouts, settings, and structures to ensure optimal performance. Attention to detail is critical
- Conduct thorough keyword and audience research, review and edit ad creative/copy
- Provide regular reporting (weekly, monthly, and ad hoc) and performance updates to communicate successes, inconsistencies, negative performance trends, or any other campaign related metrics
- Assist with project management and enablement to ensure deadlines are being met across a team of multiple people
- Continuously improve marketing performance through consistent testing by leveraging campaign analytics
- Create and test various paid search marketing units in collaboration with creative teams
- Stay current with new paid media trends, software, emerging platforms, and industry best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 4+ years of experience managing digital paid search marketing
- Expertise in Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and/or Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong understanding of the relationship between all performance marketing funnel metrics with an ability to run what-if analyses and present multiple scenarios to inform decision making
- Impeccable organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Passion for working with a team and the ability to deliver and receive direct, real-time feedback
- Effective communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Analytical mindset with a passion for data analysis, and making quick data-driven decisions
- Strong instincts toward continual growth and optimization, with the ability to pivot based on the company’s needs
- Up‐to‐date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in the paid media landscape
- Paid social and display marketing experience
Aceable is a mobile education platform designed to create affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, our team is obsessed with helping people reach their life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching our first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and most recently entered into healthcare education. Aceable serves hundreds of thousands of students per month, but we need your help to tackle our vision of serving millions of students per month!
Aceable has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
The Aceable Marketing Team is a talented group of digital and performance marketers with expertise in search, revenue optimization, marketing analytics, and product marketing. We are data driven, collaborative, and love being a major contributor to the growth of Aceable. We live by our Aceable core values, and are a positive, humble, and supportive team.
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2022
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus/stock options, if applicable)
- 401k match
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off programs + 19 paid holidays per year
- Flexible work schedule
- Wellness programs
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown Austin building with free parking
- Weekly lunch, a fully stocked fridge, and plentiful snacks
- Company events and activities (holiday events, happy hours, volunteering)
- #PursueGrowth Reimbursement ($500 per year for full-time employees)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- Passionate teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- NOTE: Our team is currently working in a hybrid work environment with flexibility to work in office or remote based on role/department
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.
Aceable is able to hire in the following states: California, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, Texas, Utah, and Washington