ABOUT THIS POSITION
Aceable is looking for an Email Marketing Operations Associate with a strong technical background who will own the day-to-day operation of our broader CRM/Nurture program; consisting of email, SMS, and referral programs in support of Aceable’s ambitious growth objectives. This role will help launch transactional and promotional email campaigns across multiple brands that adhere to industry best practices. Our ideal candidate prefers managing systems, over writing content, and is excited to dive into our metrics and data to help us increase customer lifetime value, enhance the customer experience, and cement brand loyalty. If you love the customer lifecycle, email workflows, testing new marketing opportunities, and want to help our customers attain their educational goals, this is the position for you!
Aceable is a mobile education platform focused on creating affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across all mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in the U.S. To date, the Aceable team adds hundreds of thousands of students per month, and touts more than 20 million students served. We're only getting started, and we need your help to get us to our vision of millions of students per month.
Aceable has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
The Aceable Marketing Team is a talented group of digital and performance marketers with expertise in search, revenue optimization, marketing analytics and product marketing. We are data driven, collaborative, and love being a major contributor to the growth of Aceable. We live by our Aceable core values, and are a positive, humble, and supportive team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee the day to day of email operations including assisting in the testing of templates, structuring A/B experiments, scheduling deliveries, and reporting on results
- Deploy targeted email campaigns utilizing workflows and triggered responses
- Build and update email templates using best design practices
- Maintain and create list segmentation and contribute to marketing strategies to grow our customer acquisition
- Develop multi-touch nurture programs across various stages of the customer lifecycle
- Monitor email deliverability and minimize unsubscribe and complaint rates
- Ideate experiments to improve channel engagement and conversion rate
- Work cross functionally with Marketing teammates and other departments to ensure criteria and deadlines for objectives are met
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of marketing operations experience
- Knowledge of email segmentation and email marketing concepts (such as sender score, deliverability, and sender reputation)
- Analytical mindset and ability to use data to make informed business decisions
- Experience working with email marketing platforms, tools, and systems and a strong understanding of their dependencies on one another
- Strong grasp of email KPIs as well as email standards and regulations
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, able to produce deliverables while managing multiple priorities
- Passion for learning, tackling new challenges and achieving outsized results
- Experience with Iterable ESP, HTML, Photoshop, or Excel
- Experience with data feeds using JSON, RSS, or XML
- Passion for the technical components of an email marketing program
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2021
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Generous time off programs
- Flexible work schedule
- Passionate teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events and activities (holiday events, happy hours, volunteering)
- Free parking spot downtown in our garage 24/7 or a monthly transportation stipend
- Education stipend ($500/year/full-time employee)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- NOTE: Our team is currently remote due to Covid-19 and we have some awesome virtual perks that come with it (trivia, karaoke, bingo, happy hours, lunch & learns, and more)
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.