ABOUT THIS POSITION
Aceable is seeking an SEO Coordinator critical to the gathering and distributing of information to enable the success of our Marketing Team. You will spend your time performing keyword research, finding content opportunities, as well as editing and publishing content on the Aceable sites. As a valued member of the SEO team, you will also be pulling, editing, and analyzing the data behind our marketing decisions, and creating reports and recommendations to empower us to make smarter on-page decisions. You will work closely with other marketing channels to seek out content gaps and opportunities. If you are interested in Content Marketing and SEO, this is a great place to jumpstart your career.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in the U.S. To date, Aceable touts more than 20 million students and counting. The team is proud of the hundred thousand plus students we're adding to the Aceable family per month. We're only getting started and we need your help to get us to our vision of millions of students per month.
Aceable has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. Aceable fosters a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
The Aceable Marketing Team is a talented group of digital and performance marketers with expertise in search, revenue optimization, marketing analytics and product marketing. We are data driven, collaborative and love being a major contributor to the growth of Aceable. We live by our Aceable core values, and are a positive, humble, and supportive team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Use SEO tools (Ahrefs, SemRush, BrightEdge) to perform keyword research to find content opportunities
- Assign content to writers, track, and edit/QA content for publishing
- Publish various forms of content across different platforms (BrightEdge, Wordpress, Craft, etc.)
- Compile competitive reports at a recurring cadence and share with the SEO Team
- Optimize landing pages and ad copy across marketing channels
- Monitor and notify team of status changes on various initiatives
- Monitor and track performance on multiple levels and metrics
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong attention-to-detail and accuracy
- Editing and writing experience
- Familiarity with keyword research
- Confidence to ask questions when you have uncertainties
- Organized with great time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Highly communicative with the ability to navigate multiple stakeholders and forums (email, slack, in-person, trello, jira)
- Excel experience, specifically with tables and data, and a desire to navigate and learn new formulas
- SEO knowledge
- Familiarity with some SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, BrightEdge, or other
- Google Search Console Knowledge
- Google Analytics
- Wordpress/Craft CMS
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2021
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Generous time off programs
- Flexible work schedule
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & activities (Holiday events, happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Free parking spot downtown in our garage 24/7 or a monthly transportation stipend
- Education stipend ($500/year/employee)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- NOTE: Our team is currently remote due to Covid-19 and we have some awesome virtual perks that come with it (trivia, karaoke, bingo, happy hours, lunch & learns, and more)
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.