ABOUT THIS POSITION
As our Senior Recruiter, you are a proactive leader and partner to leaders on innovative strategies to meet headcount needs and hiring plans. You are data-driven and drive continuous improvement to find top talent effectively, efficiently and with an Aceable experience for both hiring managers and candidates. You are an expert in building recruiting programs, building pipeline and brand awareness, and bringing in the top industry talent. You provide an Aceable applicant experience and a solid track record (time to hire, applicant to hire, acceptance rate). You understand the importance of balancing functional and cultural expertise in key talent and challenge the status quo. You will be accountable to filling key roles across the organization and functions. You will have the opportunity to build out the recruitment function through process creation and innovation, and ultimately build an impactful component to Aceable as a whole.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in the U.S. To date, Aceable touts more than 20 million students and counting. The team is proud of the hundred thousand plus students we're adding to the Aceable family per month. We're only getting started, and we need your help to get us to our vision of millions of students per month.
Aceable has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE PEOPLE & CULTURE TEAM
The Aceable People & Culture team is a data-driven, results oriented, and compassionate team committed to an amazing Aceable employee experience. We align people priorities to our strategic business objectives and use our core values as our north star. We cultivate the Aceable culture and live our values.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead our recruiting function, designing strategies to meeting hiring plan needs and adapting as needed based on metrics and team needs
- Partner and collaborate with hiring managers and People & Culture team to understand headcount needs, goals, build hiring plans, create and post job listings and manage job ads for each opening
- Develop and cultivate a continuous, robust pipeline with a strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, internet searches, and research
- Manage the recruiting cycle and recruiting initiatives from end to end on behalf of our applicants and hiring managers, including interview coordination
- Innovate and deliver on internal reporting, providing new metrics and analysis in addition to being accountable to and action planning against
- Act as a positive brand ambassador for Aceable, taking ownership as the first representation of our brand to prospective hires
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 8+ years of experience; 5+ full-cycle recruiting experience in high growth tech companies. Experience hiring for technical roles preferred, and experience building out the recruitment function
- Experience in managing recruiting programs and strategy, prioritizing multiple requisitions at a time with the ability to pivot quickly
- A bias toward action, a data-driven and results oriented approach and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent communication skills, project management, attention to detail, and the ability to build relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Proficiency in Google Applications (Gmail, Gcal, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides), MS Office, ATS systems (Greenhouse preferred), sourcing techniques and pipeline metrics
- Deep understanding of Austin and/or tech talent market
- Experience with technical recruiting and building out a recruiting function
- Experience with Greenhouse and/or Ultipro/UKG Pro
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2021
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Generous time off programs
- Flexible work schedule
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & activities (Holiday events, happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Free parking spot downtown in our garage 24/7 or a monthly transportation stipend
- Education stipend ($500/year/employee)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- NOTE: Our team is currently remote due to Covid-19 and we have some awesome virtual perks that come with it (trivia, karaoke, bingo, happy hours, lunch & learns, and more)
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.