ABOUT THIS POSITION
We are looking for a Paid Media Specialist to support Aceable’s paid media opportunities through data analysis, testing, campaign management, and bid management using the latest platforms and technology available. Aceable has big growth targets and this role will be critical to hitting our numbers. We’re looking for a detail-oriented person excited to support building paid social and paid search advertising campaigns, performing deep analysis, and exceeding performance criteria in SEM, PPC, social ads, and display ads. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic performance media environment where every day is a new and exciting challenge for you to overcome. If you are results-focused, scrappy, and smart, then this is the position for you!
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in the U.S. To date, Aceable touts more than 20 million students and counting. The team is proud of the hundred thousand plus students we're adding to the Aceable family per month. We're only getting started, and we need your help to get us to our vision of millions of students per month.
Aceable has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
The Aceable Marketing Team is a talented group of digital and performance marketers with expertise in search, revenue optimization, marketing analytics, and product marketing. We are data-driven, collaborative, and love being a major contributor to the growth of Aceable. We live by our Aceable core values, and are a positive, humble, and supportive team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support SEM projects across multiple verticals with a highly collaborative and dynamic digital marketing team
- Conduct daily analysis to determine paid search effectiveness and identify opportunities to continuously improve
- Provide regular reporting (weekly, monthly, and ad hoc) and performance updates to communicate successes, inconsistencies, under‐performance, or any other campaign related metrics
- Audit and QA campaign builds, settings, and structures to ensure accuracy
- Assist with project management and hitting deadlines across a team of multiple people
- Create opportunities by staying current with new paid media channels, software, and industry best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1+ years of experience in Marketing, experience within Google Ads platform
- Analytics and reporting knowledge, ability to interpret data
- Excel experience, specifically with tables and data, a desire to navigate and learn new formulas
- Passion for pulling data, analyzing it, and utilizing data for quick decision making
- Desire to learn, tackling new challenges and achieving results
- Strong passion for working with a team and the ability to deliver and receive direct feedback
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong self-motivation, accountability, and sense of urgency
- Google Ads Management Tool Experience
- Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics
- Optimizely experience
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2021
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Generous time off programs
- Flexible work schedule
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & activities (Holiday events, happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Free parking spot downtown in our garage 24/7 or a monthly transportation stipend
- Education stipend ($500/year/employee)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- NOTE: Our team is currently remote due to Covid-19 and we have some awesome virtual perks that come with it (trivia, karaoke, bingo, happy hours, lunch & learns, and more)
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.