ABOUT THIS POSITION
As our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager, you will drive the CRO strategy and, in partnership with internal teams, create a robust pipeline of optimization tests. You and your team will be responsible for creating, building, launching, tracking, and reporting on these A/B tests, and ensuring that we are driving growth while delivering the best experience for our customers.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in the U.S. To date, Aceable touts more than 20 million students and counting. The team is proud of the hundred thousand plus students we're adding to the Aceable family per month. We're only getting started, and we need your help to get us to our vision of millions of students per month.
Aceable was named winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017 and has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
The Aceable Marketing Team is a talented group of digital and performance marketers with expertise in search, revenue optimization, marketing analytics, and product marketing. We are data-driven, collaborative, and love being a major contributor to the growth of Aceable. We live by our Aceable core values, and are a positive, humble, and supportive team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define the CRO strategy and build a roadmap to support the company's revenue goals and Marketing initiatives
- Launch A/B tests with strong hypotheses to significantly increase conversion rate and engagement metrics
- Create and manage site optimization initiatives and priorities across several verticals and product line
- Hypothesize, prioritize, design and build. You’ll own the on-page testing process for the marketing team
- Analyze data, heat maps, recordings, and qualitative data to guide all decision making
- Work quickly but with confidence to generate conversion wins
- Coordinate projects across multiple teams and verticals
- Manage and develop a team of web developers and designers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of professional experience in CRO, web strategy, and/or AB testing
- 2+ years of experience management experience
- 3+ years of hands-on web analytics experience, and strong understanding of statistics, statistical significance, power, etc.
- Proven experience driving significant revenue gains through better UX, design, and copy
- Expert problem solver with strong judgement and a deep understanding of consumer behavior
- Power user of AB testing platforms such as Optimizely, Visual Web Optimizer, or Google Optimize
- Strong communication skills
- Expert level HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Ability to prioritize work as well as highest value tests given many competing priorities
- CRO experience on a direct to consumer business with a track record of delivering in a fast paced environment
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2021
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Generous time off programs
- Flexible work schedule
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & activities (Holiday events, happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Free parking spot downtown in our garage 24/7 or a monthly transportation stipend
- Education stipend ($500/year/employee)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- NOTE: Our team is currently remote due to Covid-19 and we have some awesome virtual perks that come with it (trivia, karaoke, bingo, happy hours, lunch & learns, and more)
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.