AccuWeather is a globally recognized and celebrated brand in weather forecasting. Our products and services have saved tens of thousands of lives, prevented hundreds of thousands of injuries and tens of billions of dollars in property damage. With U.S. offices in New York and Pennsylvania and other offices around the world, AccuWeather serves more than 1.5 billion people daily to help them plan their lives and get more out of their day through innovative digital media properties, such as AccuWeather.com and mobile, as well as AccuWeather For Business (AFB), radio, television, newspapers, and the 24/7 AccuWeather Network. Additionally, AccuWeather produces and distributes news, weather content, and video for more than 180,000 third-party websites and serves more than half of Fortune 500 companies.
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for driving both regional and strategic B2B field sales from lead cultivation through customer acquisition. Must be highly skilled, preferably a Challenger and Hunter profile with a stellar track record of selling technical services into Fortune 1000 companies. Proficiency in developing long term, strategic relationships is a must. You must have experience in meeting or exceeding your quarter over quarter quota and laser focused in achieving the increased sales and revenue volume to meet company objectives.
- Acquire new leads through your prospecting and hunting skill.
- Methodical and process oriented in your lead-gen approach.
- Trained/experienced with either command of the message or challenger sales methodologies preferred.
- Skilled at running a complex enterprise sales cycle.
- Close new business while shortening historical sales cycles.
- Quarterback all accounts and be the single point of contact and resource to ensure long term success
- Evangelize AccuWeather For Business within your account base and drive engagement at an executive level within target markets segments
- Develop deep relationships within all of your accounts in order to provide 360* coverage from end user through executive.
- Maintain constant contact with new and existing clients to positively manage the business relationship.
- Responsible for effective pipeline management to achieve accuracy in forecasting and quota attainment.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to ensure campaign delivery objectives and proper competitive positioning for AccuWeather.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using applicable sales database applications (currently Microsoft Dynamic CRM).
- Follow up on all relevant leads generated by advertising, trade shows, mailings, web site, other media and both internal/external lead generation sources.
- Willing to travel between 25%-50%.
- Other duties as assigned or as become evident.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Prior Military experience encouraged and welcome.
- Minimum of four years of enterprise sales experience.
- Clear track record of success
- Demonstrated ability to build customer relationships is required.
- Excellent client relations and negotiating skills.
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to clearly articulate ideas at all levels of the organization is a must.
- Must work well in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
AccuWeather is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all applicants and existing employees and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity/expression), sexual orientation, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, religion, citizenship status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. The pay transparency policy is available here.
AccuWeather is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.