Who We Need & What You’ll Do
The Integrated Marketing team partners with all lines of business across AccuWeather to create marketing solutions for clients, spanning all platforms, including web, mobile, app, social, linear TV, OTT, CTV, podcast and out-of-home.
The Specialist, Integrated Marketing will play an important role within the team, becoming an AccuWeather product expert, who will assist in the development and execution of cross-platform marketing campaigns and the creation/maintenance of materials for the Integrated Marketing and Ad Sales teams.
- Support the Integrated Marketing team in developing and executing marketing campaigns and other marketing projects/initiatives.
- Create sales presentations, proposals, one-sheets and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate the RFP process, by scheduling and leading internal brainstorm meetings and recapping notes/next steps, developing ideas and writing presentations or one-sheets, as directed by team managers.
- Oversee the production process for custom content initiatives.
- Represent Integrated Marketing team in cross-functional company meetings, reporting back on new information and leading necessary follow-ups.
- Maintain organizational accuracy of team toolkit and sales-facing resources.
- Support team in areas of contract management, vendor management, pipeline management and team performance reports.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Analytical and critical thinker.
- Eye for design and accuracy.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and driven to exceed goals.
- Ability to own a project, taking initial direction through project completion.
- Creativity and interest in content that audiences consume across platforms.
- Team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years relevant professional experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Keynote.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign skills a plus.
- Experience with Asana and SharePoint a plus.
More About AccuWeather
AccuWeather's innovation-first promise has led to the development of many award-winning and propriety features that are available free to the public, including AccuWeather MinuteCast® Minute by Minute™ forecasts with Superior Accuracy ™, the exclusive AccuWeather RealFeel® Temperature, and AccuWeather RealImpact™ Scale for Hurricanes, among many other revolutionary products for the greater safety, convenience and comfort of our users. Further, AccuWeather serves more than half of the Fortune 500 and thousands of other businesses in the U.S. and globally.
Dr. Joel N. Myers, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, established AccuWeather in 1962 and is considered the “father of modern commercial meteorology.” Dr. Myers, a leading creative thinker and visionary, has been named “the most accurate man in weather” by The New York Times and one of the top entrepreneurs in American history by Entrepreneur’s Encyclopedia of Entrepreneurs.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
AccuWeather is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all applicants and existing employees and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity/expression), sexual orientation, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, religion, citizenship status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. The pay transparency policy is available here.
AccuWeather is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.