Who We Need & What You’ll Do
The Digital Engagement Manager will be responsible for creative digital development, coding, design and project management for AccuWeather For Business (AFB). You will work to effectively translate marketing strategies into exceptional creative concepts and executions. In this role, you will collaborate with the B2B marketing team to execute initiatives that will engage prospective and current clients to increase growth and revenue.
The Digital Engagement Manager will be an active contributor within the overall marketing organization and report directly to the Manager of Lead Generation. Remote candidates are being considered for this mid-level opportunity.
Who We Are
AccuWeather, recognized and documented as the most accurate source of weather forecasts and warnings in the world, has saved tens of thousands of lives, prevented hundreds of thousands of injuries and tens of billions of dollars in property damage. With global headquarters in State College, Pennsylvania; a severe weather center in Wichita, Kansas; and offices in New York City and elsewhere around the world, AccuWeather serves more than 1.5 billion people daily to help them plan their activities and get more out of their day through innovative digital media properties, such as AccuWeather.com and mobile, as well as AccuWeather For Business (AFB), radio, television, newspapers, digital out of home, the 24/7 AccuWeather Network channel and AccuWeather NOW streaming service. Additionally, AccuWeather produces and distributes news, weather content, and video for more than 180,000 third-party websites.
- Support the Sr. Director, B2B Marketing in the creation and execution of the digital engagement elements of the ongoing B2B marketing plan
- Effectively translate marketing strategies into exceptional creative concepts and executions
- Develop and manage digital projects in keeping with project scope: strategic positioning, business requirements, timelines, deadlines, and budgets
- Manage and maintain HubSpot contacts, companies, lists and workflows
- Report metrics and analytics for all digital campaigns
- Provide forward-thinking creative digital development, coding, and design for landing pages, emails, collateral, and media
- Collaborate with B2B Marketing team to reach and engage prospects and clients, develop and execute initiatives, and drive business and revenue
- Work in tandem with the AFB Sales, Product and Consumer Marketing teams
- Utilize key third-party relationships such as HubSpot to fully take advantage and maximize the partnership across marketing organization-B2B, consumer, ad sales, etc.
- Support the B2B website development as an effective lead generation and selling tool
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Marketing, or related field or equivalent 8 years combination of education and experience.
- Previous marketing automation or CRM experience, specifically HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, WordPress and/or Google Analytics
- Previous outbound and inbound marketing experience in high technology B2B products required
- Proven success and fully fluent in HTML/CSS coding and design.
- Experience with the following technology tools:
- Productivity applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Teams, Slack, Asana
- Webinar: ON24, Zoom
- Proficiency in Social Media Channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Data: ZoomInfo, PowerAlmanac, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal. Must have demonstrated skills in written communications, as evidenced by a strong portfolio of previous persuasive writing.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task quickly and thoroughly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively translate general direction into compelling communications
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and design
- Team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals
- Certification in HubSpot Digital Marketing, Growth-Driven Design and Social Media is ideal
- While we are considering remote candidates, in the United States, AccuWeather is only able to hire team members in the following states due to taxation purposes: CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MN, MO, NE, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI and WY.
More About AccuWeather
AccuWeather's innovation-first promise has led to the development of many award-winning and propriety features that are available free to the public, including AccuWeather MinuteCast® Minute by Minute™ forecasts with Superior Accuracy ™, the exclusive AccuWeather RealFeel® Temperature, and AccuWeather RealImpact™ Scale for Hurricanes, among many other revolutionary products for the greater safety, convenience and comfort of our users. Further, AccuWeather serves more than half of the Fortune 500 and thousands of other businesses in the U.S. and globally.
Dr. Joel N. Myers, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, established AccuWeather in 1962 and is considered the “father of modern commercial meteorology.” Dr. Myers, a leading creative thinker and visionary, has been named “the most accurate man in weather” by The New York Times and one of the top entrepreneurs in American history by Entrepreneur’s Encyclopedia of Entrepreneurs.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
AccuWeather is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all applicants and existing employees and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity/expression), sexual orientation, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, religion, citizenship status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. The pay transparency policy is available here.
AccuWeather is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.