AccuWeather, recognized and documented as the most accurate source of weather forecasts and warnings in the world, has saved tens of thousands of lives, prevented hundreds of thousands of injuries and tens of billions of dollars in property damage. With global headquarters in State College, PA and other offices around the world, AccuWeather serves more than 1.5 billion people daily to help them plan their lives and get more out of their day through innovative digital media properties, such as AccuWeather.com and mobile, as well as Business Solutions (AES), radio, television, newspapers, and the 24/7 AccuWeather Network.
Additionally, AccuWeather produces and distributes news, weather content, and video for more than 180,000 third-party websites. Among AccuWeather’s many innovative and award-winning features free to the public are MinuteCast® Minute by Minute™ forecasts with Superior Accuracy™. Further, AccuWeather serves more than half of Fortune 500 companies and thousands of businesses globally.
The Digital Engagement Manager will be responsible for creative digital development, coding, design and project management for AccuWeather For Business (AFB). They will be an active contributor within the overall marketing organization and report directly to the Manager, Sales & Product Marketing.
- Provide forward-thinking creative digital development and coding for landing pages, emails, collateral and media.
- Adapt and create content for marketing materials such as emails, blog, social posts and client communications in collaboration with Content Marketing Manager and other Marketing team members
- Work with the Creative team to effectively translate marketing strategies into exceptional creative concepts and executions.
- Actively collaborate with AFB Marketing team along with the entire Marketing organization including Social, PR, Consumer Marketing and other lines to business to reach and engage prospects and clients, develop and execute initiatives, and drive business and revenue.
- Work in tandem with the AFB Sales and Product teams and other cross-functional teams.
- Develop and manage programs in keeping with project scope: strategic positioning, business requirements, timelines, deadlines, and budgets.
- Utilize key third-party relationships such as HubSpot to fully take advantage and maximize the partnership across marketing organization-B2B, consumer, ad sales, etc.
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting dashboards and analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Marketing, or related field or equivalent 8 years combination of education and experience.
- Certified in HubSpot design and social media is ideal.
- Proven success and fully fluent in WordPress and HubSpot as well as HTML coding and design.
- Proficiency in social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest).
- Ability to effectively translate general direction into compelling communications.
- Must have great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented & multi-task quickly and thoroughly in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals.
- Team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment.
AccuWeather is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all applicants and existing employees and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity/expression), sexual orientation, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, religion, citizenship status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. The pay transparency policy is available here.
AccuWeather is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.