AccuWeather, recognized and documented as the most accurate source of weather forecasts and warnings in the world, has saved tens of thousands of lives, prevented hundreds of thousands of injuries and tens of billions of dollars in property damage. With global headquarters in State College, PA and other offices around the world, AccuWeather serves more than 1.5 billion people daily to help them plan their lives and get more out of their day through innovative digital media properties, such as AccuWeather.com and mobile, as well as Business Solutions (AES), radio, television, newspapers, and the 24/7 AccuWeather Network.
Additionally, AccuWeather produces and distributes news, weather content, and video for more than 180,000 third-party websites. Among AccuWeather’s many innovative and award-winning features free to the public are MinuteCast® Minute by Minute™ forecasts with Superior Accuracy™. Further, AccuWeather serves more than half of Fortune 500 companies and thousands of businesses globally.
The Presentation Designer (contract to hire) will directly support the Senior Presentation Designer and AccuWeather’s internal teams, from Ad Sales to Enterprise Solutions to Business Development, to create beautiful and engaging presentation materials. This highly creative role is perfect for someone with an eye for detail who is grounded in strategic brand thinking and comfortable working with product designers, product developers, sales and marketing groups. This professional will be a source of creative inspiration for their team and employees across the company.
- Create dynamic brand presentation decks and materials for internal and external meetings
- Manage and refine graphic libraries and print guidelines
- Create infographics to support data-driven storytelling
- Have a good eye for design and aesthetics to create well thought out presentations
- 3+ years of graphic design experience at a digital company or advertising agency focused on digital consumer experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert knowledge of presentation applications (Keynote, PowerPoint, Google Slides)
- Strong knowledge of grammar and composition rules required for editing and proofreading
- Experienced in graphing and charting in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to design within brand guidelines and templates
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Strong sense of pacing and visual storytelling
- Distinct portfolio with a highly refined aesthetic
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with the AccuWeather brand and weather-related content
- Understanding of image formats, resolution, and size
- Experience in consumer products
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
*All applicants should supply an online portfolio link with their applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetic information, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran orientation, or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status or any other legally protected categories under local, state of federal laws. We believe a culture of diversity and inclusion provides unique perspectives that help make the workplace more innovative, engaging and profitable.