AccuWeather has an immediate opening for an Assistant Director of Identity & Access Management to support our Information Security function. As the Assistant Director, IAM you will be working with the business and information technology functions at AccuWeather and our business units to enable our Information Security program. You will work to develop an effective IAM strategy to enable secure business operations and missions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a technologist and Identity and Access Management subject matter expert, working with cross-functional leadership, you will help define the vision, strategy, tactics and the solutions roadmap for our IAM service activities and function.
- Coordinate the development and management of Identity Management principles and standards including regular periodic reviews of each.
- Develop communication plans for Identity Management principles and standards
- Oversee delivery of global identity & access management services in response to AccuWeather’s evolving business demands.
- Remain knowledgeable of trends and advancements in information systems and information technology in order to assess the feasibility of implementing new services, systems, and technologies
- Ensure that AccuWeather’s identity & access management services are designed to be compliant with security and privacy standards and other industry standards and practices.
- Oversee & guide the operations of identity & access management systems including Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD, and MFA
- Build strategy for identity & access management services that are robust and scalable to support AccuWeather team members, 3rd party service providers, and information seekers.
- Interface with the other IT disciplines including the networking engineering, messaging, server, and desktop support teams to provide resolution of service issues.
- Partner with technology and business senior leaders to determine if the identity services in place meet the needs of the business, information security frameworks, and regulatory/compliance
- Proactively identify information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement to better enable business security at the global level.
- Provide communication or escalation path for information security issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or a related field and minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Extensive experience with Identity Management, Provisioning, Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication, Privileged Access and related technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of Identity and Access Management architecture, frameworks, best practices, and methodologies
- Extensive knowledge in Identity Life Cycle Management, User Authentication and Authorization and Identity Federation.
- Experience implementing and overseeing the administration of Privileged Account Management solutions
- Experience facilitating business process design as it relates to managing identities and access privileges
- Experience with tools for managing IAM such as ADFS or Azure AD
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or GIAM certifications beneficial
- Self-motivated and willing to take on challenges while adapting to an ever-changing operational environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how application performance requirements support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Excellent collaboration skills – must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to other teams within AccuWeather
- Adaptability, flexibility and ability to work as part of a team across functional boundaries or in an individual capacity
- Ability to handle and maintain the integrity and confidentiality of highly sensitive material and information
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetic information, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran orientation, or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status or any other legally protected categories under local, state of federal laws. We believe a culture of diversity and inclusion provides unique perspectives that help make the workplace more innovative, engaging and profitable.