Who You Are
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates to fill a variety of positions within our organization. Additionally, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide assistance for all recruiting functions while ensuring all recruitment practices are in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity and company policy.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work in all aspects of hiring process including sourcing, resume reviews, phone screens, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks to on-boarding.
- Use social media outlets such as Linkedin, Facebook to source top candidates that meet AccuWeather’s hiring needs and create a talent pipeline.
- Develop understanding of AccuWeather’s employment brand and culture in efforts to align recruitment support for different lines of business.
- Ensure the best candidate experience from application to on-boarding.
- Track all recruitment activity in applicant tracking system and providing accurate reporting of metrics. Create weekly recruiting reports for team.
- Accountable for adhering to legal and consistent behavior interviewing and selection practices.
- Upkeep of Onboarding and Internship Programs.
- Assist in the standardization of recruiting strategies.
- Work in conjunction with Talent Acquisition Team to create job requisitions and post open positions in proper locations (internally and externally) as well as create and track offer letters for candidates.
- Identify the best sourcing methods for respective positions.
- Maintain job folders and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) including Applicant Flow, EEO data, etc.
- Track staff referrals and communicate with payroll on payouts
- Participate in job fairs and recruiting events.
- Generate as needed with all internal and external reporting – EEO-1, AAP, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned
Experience We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field with 2 years of experience or combination of education and recruiting experience is preferred.
- Experience using Linkedin Recruiter as a sourcing tool.
- Knowledge of relevant federal and state regulations including, but not limited to, EEO, ADA, OFCCP regarding employment.
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Can coordinate, prioritize, and solve problems in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse teams of people
- Can handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Application Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetic information, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran orientation, or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status or any other legally protected categories under local, state of federal laws. We believe a culture of diversity and inclusion provides unique perspectives that help make the workplace more innovative, engaging and profitable.