AccuWeather provides hourly forecasts worldwide, with customized content and engaging video presentations available on smart phones, tablets, wired and mobile internet sites, smart TVs and appliances, as well as traditional media. AccuWeather also delivers a wide range of highly-customized enterprise solutions to media, business, government, and institutions, as well as news and weather content and video for more than 180,000 third-party websites, including wallstreetjournal.com, CBS News, and The New York Times. AccuWeather is looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join our team! This location that this position will be based is flexible.
Who You Are
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for driving both regional and strategic B2B field sales from lead cultivation through customer acquisition. Must be highly skilled, preferably a Challenger and Hunter profile with a stellar track record of selling technical services into Fortune 1000 companies. Proficiency in developing long term, strategic relationships is a must. You must have experience in meeting or exceeding your quarter over quarter quota and laser focused in achieving the increased sales and revenue volume to meet company objectives.
What You Will Be Doing
- Acquire new leads through your prospecting and hunting skill.
- Close new business while shortening historical sales cycles.
- Retain the highest possible percentage of current accounts through a structured and successful renewal program. This includes implementing scheduled price increases per our contracted agreements with our clients.
- Quarterback all accounts and be the single point of contact and resource to ensure long term success
- Evangelize AccuWeather Enterprise Solutions within your account base and drive engagement at an executive level within target markets segments
- Develop deep relationships within all of your accounts in order to provide 360* coverage from end user through executive.
- Maintain constant contact with new and existing clients to positively manage the business relationship.
- Expand our current accounts by upselling new products and services to current customers, usually in concert with other members of the AES team.
- Responsible for effective pipeline management to achieve accuracy in forecasting and quota attainment.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to ensure campaign delivery objectives and proper competitive positioning for AccuWeather
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using applicable sales database applications (currently Microsoft Dynamic CRM).
- Follow up on all relevant leads generated by advertising, trade shows, mailings, web site, other media and both internal/external lead generation sources.
- Up to 50% travel is required.
- Other duties as assigned or as become evident.
Experience We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Prior Military are encouraged and welcome
- Minimum of five years’ experience with Enterprise, large corporate sales environments.
- Demonstrated ability to build customer relationships is required.
- Excellent client relations and negotiating skills.
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to clearly articulate ideas at all levels of the organization is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects and adhere to tight timelines and deadlines required.
- Must work well in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Strong ability to provide clear and concise justification on how decisions make positive impacts on attaining AccuWeather business objectives.