AccuWeather’s team members are the heart of our success. As we enter new markets and expand geographically, the Director of Pricing & Inventory position will have a real impact on our success and mission to save lives, protect property, and help people prosper.
Reporting to the EVP of Advertising Sales, the Director of Pricing & Inventory will oversee Account Management, insuring they are held to the standard set forth by the executive team. Qualified candidates must think strategically, have strong analytical and communication skills, and thrive in dynamic environment. Candidates should be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and working independently.
- Organizing and maximizing ROI against existing strategic partnerships while identifying new partnership opportunities that will help us grow our business.
- Providing yield analysis for product and sales teams, creating models of direct sales growth based on site evolution, and risk on the open market side.
- Working with programmatic leads to solidify data strategy, insuring we can not only data target across O&O platforms, but leverage our data outside of our walls via an audience extension strategy.
- Create one succinct voice for revenue reporting for EVP Ad Sales, CRO, CFO and executive management team.
- Implement formal forecasting process for Account Management team.
- Develop & maintain an organic pricing strategy for the direct sales team, by vertical, as dictated by open market spending, rates, view-ability and inventory availability.
- Manage the ad sales budgeting, P&L, while creating, assigning and managing comp plans for the sales team.
- Help manage CRM and insure that pipelines are succinct with existing business by creating a checks and balance system with the Account Managers.
Candidates must possess all or most of the following:
- 5+ years’ experience at an online/mobile ad network, a major digital publisher.
- Analytically driven and passion for digging into numbers to solve problems and pull out information
- Experience with monetizing revenue for a media company.
- Analytics experience with advertising a plus.
- Ability to identify problems and find a solution
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and other data analysis tools.
- Strong understanding of metrics for media companies
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetic information, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran orientation, or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status or any other legally protected categories under local, state of federal laws. We believe a culture of diversity and inclusion provides unique perspectives that help make the workplace more innovative, engaging and profitable.