At Accurx, we're on a mission to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier.
Who are Accurx?
We’re a fast-growing health technology company which makes it easier for patients and healthcare teams to communicate.
Accurx is where conversations happen with and about patients. Our software helps doctors, nurses, pharmacists and administrators and other professionals to seamlessly connect with both patients and each other.
Our mission is simple: everything we do is to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. Today, Accurx is used in 98% of GP practices nationwide and every day more healthcare professionals are using our software in hospitals, pharmacies, care homes and the community.
We’re passionate about staying close to our users, which is why everyone at Accurx visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have big ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world in the future. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here.
Life as a Talent Acquisition Lead at Accurx
As a Talent Lead you'll help to grow our existing team of incredibly talented & diverse people, who are all motivated by the same mission: to change lives by fixing the world-wide problem that is communication in healthcare.
We have tripled the team in 12months and at circa 170 employees right now and with recent Series B Investment of £27.5m we plan to be at least 300 by the end of 2022! This growth will enable us to continue to support NHS workers communicate more effectively and ultimately provide better care which will result in better patient outcomes.
This role will involve team management, plenty of project management and continuing to keep up to date with market trends by speaking to candidates regularly. You will play a key role in working with technical stakeholders to help build high volume hiring strategies that attract a diverse pool of technical candidates.
You will share honest accounts of your wins and losses to advanced the collective knowledge of the talent team and create development opportunities for others.
You will be responsible for ensuring the high quality bar for everything your team produces across the full recruitment cycle.
What the team say ...
"My first year with Accurx has not only flown by but I've learnt so much! It's so refreshing to work in a role where you're given the autonomy to work how you like to work, without the pressure of hitting certain KPI's and call times! We grew the team by 140% in 2021 and we have big growth plans for 2022, whoever joins the Talent Team will play a huge part in this."
Rachel - Talent Partner
We'd really like to hear from you if you have ...
- Experience managing Talent Partners, Sourcers & Coordinators within an inhouse recruitment environment
- You will have extensive experience of recruiting software engineers at all levels
- Internal recruitment experience, ideally working in tech start ups or scale ups
- A desire to be an excellent manager & mentor for your team, taking the time to understand your teams strengths and weaknesses to enable them to over achieve
- Experience working with and building hiring & employer brand strategies for high volume technical recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills and a natural ability to read people. You will also be a fantastic listener who practices active listening
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant obstacles a startup throws your way.
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
- £55,000 - £70,000 salary + the value of £50,750 shares
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- Read more about the benefits here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at Accurx.
Diversity & Inclusion
Accurx is committed to being an inclusive employer - you can find out more about this commitment here. As part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.