At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building the first patient-centred communication platform. Our products help doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care to communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and increasing the efficiency of health systems.
Our products have 98% adoption in GP practices and we are investing into other areas of healthcare (hospitals, pharmacies, care homes). By making messaging easier, we’re making more of medicine asynchronous, from simple consultations to getting advice from hospital specialists, saving time and making it easier for staff to communicate.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here
Life as a HR Business Partner/People Ops Partner at accuRx
As our team continues to grow it is increasingly important our People team does too. We are nearly 120 people and plan to double our team in the next 12months.
The People team at accuRx are focused on ensuring every single employee thrives! The People team strive to provide a fantastic working environment, opportunities to progress & learn and an inclusive culture that enables everyone to be truly authentic.
In more detail your role will include:
- Being responsible for an excellent employee experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle
- Making sure that every single team member feels welcomed, included and listened to even when making difficult decisions
- Being an impartial ear for people in the clan
- Using qualitative and quantitative feedback from the team to ensure we deliver great people support, changing direction when needed and always staying open minded for new ideas and improvements
- Consulting and supporting line managers and providing daily people guidance
- Ensuring the smooth running our performance reviews for your clan
- Identifying training needs and supporting team members in how to use their Learning and Development budget
- Working closely with the Space and Events Team, Team Assistants and other team members to ensure an office culture in which everybody feels welcome, happy and energised
- Identifying and co-creating new inclusive social initiatives such as lunch & learns, interest groups, etc.
- Supporting and shaping the People Strategy with our mission, values, inclusion and diversity in mind
What the team say ...
"One of the things I love about working at accuRx is that everyone in the business is close to our users and products. In some companies Ops, Legal, People and Finance can be further removed from end users and ultimately the company's mission, but at accuRx this isn't the case. All employees go on practice visits, can attend research calls with doctors and complete support shifts to better understand the problems our users face and how our products fix them."
- Bill, Operations Lead
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have 3+ years of experience in being a People Partner or a similar people role
- You love meaty people projects, especially with a focus on performance and development of teams and individuals
- You are always keen to try out different approaches when tackling problems, this is because you always strive for the best possible outcome
- You understand the importance of providing and receiving constructive feedback
- You make decisions based on a high degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way
- You are able to reflect on past decisions and mistakes and use them as opportunities to learn
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
Our package includes:
- £40,000 - £50,000 salary + meaningful share options
- Flexible working including core hours and up to 2 days remote working per week
- Generous leave policies including 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and enhanced parental leave
- £1000 annual learning and development budget; £500 wellness budget
- Time on the frontline - Everyone visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
- And much more.
Read more about our benefits here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at accuRx 🤩
Here’s 3 reasons why accuFolk love working at accuRx! 💙
Diversity & Inclusion
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.