At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building the first patient-centred communication platform. Our products help doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care to communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and increasing the efficiency of health systems.
Our products have 98% adoption in GP practices and we are investing into other areas of healthcare (hospitals, pharmacies, care homes). By making messaging easier, we’re making more of medicine asynchronous, from simple consultations to getting advice from hospital specialists, saving time and making it easier for staff to communicate.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here
Life as a Privacy Analyst at accuRx
At accuRx, we're trusted to handle sensitive health data by nearly every GP practice in the country and hundreds of thousands of users every week. We've been used to contact 40 million patients so far. It's a huge privilege and everyone at accuRx has a responsibility to maintain that trust.
It'll be your job as Privacy Analyst to work with the rest of the business and ensure the company keeps its promises to our users and their patients, keeping and growing that trust in new areas for years to come.
- You'll run our slick privacy processes, helping assure new products and supporting the rest of the business on compliance
- You'll deliver training to the rest of the organisation, and direct people to internal resources, supporting new joiners and team-specific training
- You'll produce public resources that help users and patients understand what we do with data, transparently describing how our product works and how we keep data safe
At accuRx, we are about to embark on the next part of our journey. We are looking for inspirational and talented people to help lead the way, who care about the mission we're on to improve healthcare communication. Privacy and trust is absolutely essential to that. There's no better opportunity to have an impact on privacy and trust in digital health than the most widely adopted communications platform in England, so apply today!
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You can demonstrate evidence of working on multiple projects at once, and you're able to prioritise
- You want to learn about what it takes to make a fast growing company work behind the scenes
- You're a fast learner and can pick up context and new information quickly
- You're willing to get stuck in and do what it takes to make things happen
- You're interested in tech ethics or the way public services and wider society can use data for good and protect privacy
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way
- You are able to reflect on past decisions and mistakes and use them as opportunities to learn
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
- £28,000-£40,000 salary + meaningful share options
- Flexible working including core hours and up to 2 days remote working per week
- Generous leave policies including 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and enhanced parental leave
- £1000 annual learning and development budget; £500 wellness budget
- Time on the frontline - Everyone visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
- And much more.
Read more about our benefits here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at accuRx 🤩
Here’s 3 reasons why accuFolk love working at accuRx! 💙
Diversity & Inclusion
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.