At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building the first patient-centred communication platform. Our products help doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care to communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and increasing the efficiency of health systems.
Our products have 98% adoption in GP practices and we are investing into other areas of healthcare (hospitals, pharmacies, care homes). By making messaging easier, we’re making more of medicine asynchronous, from simple consultations to getting advice from hospital specialists, saving time and making it easier for staff to communicate.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here
Life as a Talent Acquisition Partner at accuRx
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you'll help to grow our existing team of incredibly talented & diverse men and women, who are all motivated by the same mission: to change lives by fixing the world-wide problem that is communication in healthcare.
We have tripled the team in 12months and at circa 128 employees right now we plan to be at least 160 by the end of 2021! This growth will enable us to continue to support NHS workers communicate more effectively and ultimately provide better care which will result in better patient outcomes!
The role of Talent Acquisition Partner at accuRx is a vital one! You will own and develop the process and relationships with Hiring Managers from start to finish. Specifically focusing on our Product roles ; Product Designers, User Researchers, Product Managers, supporting our Associate Product Manager programme and sourcing for roles we haven't even thought of yet!
We have achieved a lot in the past few months but there is still so much more to do. You will support head of Talent and other Talent Associates to iterate & improve how we source, attract and interview talent.
You will ...
- Speak with candidates to understand their experience and motivations and see if these align with the requirements of the role
- Take an active role in improving our processes to help us scale
- Mentor Talent Associates and Candidate Experience Coordinators
- Support Employer Branding initiatives, which will include co-owning @accurxteam Instagram account to showcase the office, team and our culture.
- Provide a 1st class candidate experience and brainstorm ideas to improve it further
- Advertise jobs and manage the hiring process in our ATS (applicant tracking system)
- Report on weekly activities to allow us to gather insights and use those to forecast effectively
- Conduct hiring experiments and research to gather information that will support the business in more effective prospecting of candidates
- Take an active role in working with the team to help generate more referrals or explore their networks for potentially suitable candidates
- Provide useful, candid and detailed feedback to candidates throughout the interview process
What the team say ...
Rachel - Talent Associate
Working in the Talent Team for accuRx is really rewarding. Not only is it amazing to see candidates who have become colleagues succeed in their roles but you have a voice and your opinion does matter when thinking of ways to continuously improve our recruitment process.
We'd really like to hear from you if you have ...
- 2 year's experience working in internal recruitment, ideally within a scaling start up
- Ideally you will have other recruitment experience, maybe gained from an agency environment
- Experience recruiting talent driven by values not just skills
- Exceptional organisation and attention to detail!
- An interest in technology, and making every call with a candidate engaging
- A proactive nature - you’re a self starter, and if you don't know something, you’ll ask someone or find it out for yourself!
- Exceptional communication skills and a natural ability to read people. You will also be a fantastic listener who practices active listening
- You will also be very approachable, making what can be quite a stressful experience for the candidate super easy and enjoyable
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary and Benefits
- £40,000 - £50,000 salary + meaningful share options
- Flexible working including core hours and up to 2 days remote working per week
- £1000 annual learning and development budget; £500 wellness budget
- Time on the frontline - Everyone visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
- £500 wellness bonus - spend on anything that's keep you physically and mentally healthy
- And much more.
Read more about our benefits here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at accuRx 🤩
Here’s 3 reasons why accuFolk love working at accuRx! 💙
Diversity & Inclusion
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.