At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building the first patient-centred communication platform. Our products help doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care to communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and increasing the efficiency of health systems.
Our products have 98% adoption in GP practices and we are investing into other areas of healthcare (hospitals, pharmacies, care homes). By making messaging easier, we’re making more of medicine asynchronous, from simple consultations to getting advice from hospital specialists, saving time and making it easier for staff to communicate.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here
Life as a Revenue Operations Manager at accuRx
As a Revenue Operations Manager you will be part of the team helping accuRx to deliver as much to the health system as possible.
Innovating at scale in healthcare isn't easy. That’s why the role of Operations at accuRx is to understand the barriers to innovation, support NHS staff to overcome them and create the right internal systems to allow our colleagues to do what they do best: build & implement impactful software.
Most roles in start-ups involve a range of different responsibilities. Things move fast so you can expect new, unanticipated, projects to come your way and exposure to lots of different aspects of the business. This is especially true of Operations at AccuRx.
What the team say:
"This is a really exciting time to join a growing team at accuRx. You will be responsible for delivering and improving a range of crucial internal processes, working with a wide range of teams and external stakeholders. You’ll also have the opportunity to work closely with our Product and Customer Success teams in driving adoption with our users."
Bill, Operations Lead
Your core responsibilities are sure to include:
- You’ll work with our Growth Engineering team to take our internal processes from a series of spreadsheets to an integrated commercial ecosystem for automation of billing, contract creation, provisioning of products and more.
- You’ll work with our Commercial team to identify and fix bottlenecks in our sales funnel allowing us to grow more rapidly.
- Supporting rollout and adoption of new products & features in GP practices.
- Working with NHS Digital to define and implement new ways for GPs & CCGs to procure our products.
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
- You have over 3 years of experience in consulting, operations, start ups or comparable roles.
- You have experience of improving business processes and understand how to make them suitable for scale.
- You are able to ruthlessly prioritise, and balance multiple competing responsibilities at once.
- You have excellent relationship management and rapport building skills.
- You have 1+ year experience in line management
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- Problem-solving is what you live for - you relish in the constant hurdles a start up throws your way.
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
- £50-60k salary + meaningful share options
- Flexible working including core hours and up to 2 days remote working per week
- Generous leave policies including 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and enhanced parental leave
- £1000 annual learning and development budget; £500 wellness budget
- Time on the frontline - Everyone visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
- And much more.
- Read more about our benefits here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at accuRx 🤩
Here’s 3 reasons why accuFolk love working at accuRx! 💙
Diversity & Inclusion
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.