Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
As Senior Web Marketing Manager, you will work as part of innovative digital marketing team to own the Accruent web presence ( Accruent.com, EMSsoftware.com, Website.maintenanceconnection.com and international sites), the customer journey, UX and publishing tasks of these websites.
We are looking for someone who identifies as a “doer” and is comfortable working cross-functionally within the marketing team and beyond, project manages all web projects, gathers and delivers marketing requirements to developers, run the scrum calls, and be the point of contact for anything related to Accruent marketing websites.
- Own Accruent web presence, driving experience and conversion funnels that align with the customer journey
- Manage and build website strategy; create roadmaps, documentation and scalable processes to grow team and streamline web experience
- Work collaboratively with developers, digital demand gen manager, content marketing team, brand team and other stakeholders to move projects forward and drive progress toward identified goals
- Managing all publishing requests and delivering them within the identified SLAs, including making edits on CMS (Drupal), creating landing pages and making layout changes
- Translate the needs of the marketing team to efficient and detailed user stories; be the bridge between marketing and developers
- Run daily standup, project manage the deliverables, prioritize the tickets and manage releases with the help of our lead developer
- Proactively seek out and identify new opportunities to generate leads within the website – including but not limited to personalization tools, chatbots, ROI calculators, and interactive tools with the goal of increasing conversion rate and user experience
- 6+ years of experience working in B2B web marketing team
- Good understanding of content management systems (CMS) , marketing systems, attribution models and processes, Google Analytics, and other web technology infrastructure
- Be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improving the User Experience of the website
- Excellent project management skills with proven record of project delivery within the identified time and resources
- Understanding of scrum and sprint and be able to run daily standups, sprint prioritization and retrospective calls
- Experience creating and documenting technical business requirements for new project features, CMS and web experiences
- Having a creative mind with the ability to use data-driven insights to generate results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage a dynamic, fast-paced environment with strong capabilities of planning and managing short-term and long-term projects
- Must have a positive mindset and “get stuff done” attitude
- Be a team player, be proactive and take full ownership of projects and results
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Full understanding of publishing on Drupal CMS platform
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, and CRM such as SalesForce
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Data Studio, chatbot solutions, and Google Tag Management
- HTML, CSS or web development experience
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
The salary range for this position is $83,800 - $155,600. This position is also eligible for a bonus as part of the compensation package.
Base pay offered may vary depending on various factors, including, but not limited to: job-related knowledge; skills; experience; and other eligibility factors such as geographic location. The Total Rewards package includes competitive base pay and an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and several programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
At Accruent (a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation), we strive to be on the cutting edge of the software world, providing purpose-built intelligent solutions that raise customer expectations, shift paradigms and transform the way businesses operate and achieve success.
We aim to provide the same transformational growth for our 1,000+ employees which includes a vibrant office culture in major cities like Austin and Amsterdam – and 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries – we know you’ll gain new experiences along the way. In our continued effort to help our teams Grow Without Limits, we provide all employees with the resources, coaching and support they need to reach new heights and experience true professional and personal development – and we do this because we believe it will help us grow as a global company in return.
Every person can bring something incredible to the table, and we can always achieve more together. So, if you are courageous, adaptable, collaborative and interested in becoming the best you, we encourage you to join us for the ride – even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience to fill a particular role.
Explore the path. Join Accruent.
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference. At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone. At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.