At Accruent (a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Coporation), we strive to be on the cutting edge of the software world, providing purpose-built intelligent solutions that raise customer expectations, shift paradigms and transform the way businesses operate and achieve success.
We aim to provide the same transformational growth for our 1,000+ employees which includes a vibrant office culture in major cities like Austin, London, and Amsterdam – and 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries – we know you’ll gain new experiences along the way. In our continued effort to help our teams Grow Without Limits, we provide all employees with the resources, coaching and support they need to reach new heights and experience true professional and personal development – and we do this because we believe it will help us grow as a global company in return.
Every person can bring something incredible to the table, and we can always achieve more together. So, if you are courageous, adaptable, collaborative and interested in becoming the best you, we encourage you to join us for the ride – even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience to fill a particular role.
Explore the path. Join Accruent.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. We believe diversity of perspectives and experiences guarantee a differentiated work environment, based on respect and valuing differences. All people whom apply for our opportunities are considered without distinction.
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference. At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone. At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Our Operations Team
The Operations team is the centerpiece of Accruent’s ability to enable revenue. From managing the core business data to collaborating with nearly every department, this team gets to understand the ins and outs of how the company operates on a daily basis. If you like to be on a hard-working team that is focused on improving processes and thinking outside the box and supporting sales, professional services and renewals, then this is the right fit for you!
How you'll make a difference
- Perform license provisioning duties and other related activities.
- Ensure completion and quality of licensing projects and perform audits of customer licensing according to standards.
- Provide/maintain necessary documentation and record tracking for 3rd party auditors as well as for our own Revenue team.
- Ensure that license provisioning SLAs (Service-Level-Agreements) are established, communicated, and upheld.
- Partner and work with cross-functional global teams to ensure upstream and downstream processes are established and continually improved to successfully provision customer licenses.
- Develop deep understanding of products sold and vital license provisioning requirements.
- Develop reporting and data structures to support and communicate key performance metrics to partners and teams.
You'll stand out if you
- Have an excellent customer-centric and partnership focus.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Have experienced knowledge of Microsoft Suite products, Salesforce or some form of CRM software.
- Have experience with Jira or KACE and/or some form of ticketing software system.
- Competitive salary package
- Annual Bonus
- Meal Vouchers - Ticket Refeição
- Life Insurance
- Health and Dental Plan - extended to your partner and children without any discount.
- Mentorship and Leadership Program
Data Protection Policy
The data entered in the selection process form is confidential and stored in a secure environment. We take appropriate technical and administrative measures to protect your data.