Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why You Want to Work For Our Marketing Team:
Our Marketing team is at the forefront of engaging our current and potential customers to discover Accruent products through our media. We look for creative problem solvers and bold thinkers to drive career-defining work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Want to help shape and share our mission?
We are looking for a Campaigns Marketing Manager with extensive experience in integrated marketing strategy. As a part of the demand generation team, you will be accountable for designing, launching, and executing multi-channel campaigns that will accelerate the velocity of leads through the funnel. Accruent is rapidly growing, and this is an exciting time to become a member of the Accruent marketing team!
This position reports to the Director, Marketing Communications and will be a remote opportunity.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- Develop innovative strategies for generating high-quality leads
- Create high-touch account-based marketing plans
- Organize, maintain, and communicate campaigns' calendar
- Collaborate with the product marketing team to generate compelling content
- Engage contacts within the target named accounts and accelerate
- Manage and run end-to-end homegrown virtual webinars
- Coordinate pre and post-campaign communications with sales team
- Partner with different marketing teams to align multi-channel execution
- Lead integrated campaigns in partnership with the rest of the marketing team
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in campaigns and driving account-based marketing
- Track record of building and scaling high-impact marketing programs
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams toward a common goal
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, Zoom,and Jira
- Experience driving integrated multi-channel campaigns across multiple channels
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Creative problem solver with strong critical thinking skills
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
At Accruent (a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation), we strive to be on the cutting edge of the software world, providing purpose-built intelligent solutions that raise customer expectations, shift paradigms and transform the way businesses operate and achieve success.
We aim to provide the same transformational growth for our 1,000+ employees which includes a vibrant office culture in major cities like Austin and Amsterdam – and 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries – we know you’ll gain new experiences along the way. In our continued effort to help our teams Grow Without Limits, we provide all employees with the resources, coaching and support they need to reach new heights and experience true professional and personal development – and we do this because we believe it will help us grow as a global company in return.
Every person can bring something incredible to the table, and we can always achieve more together. So, if you are courageous, adaptable, collaborative and interested in becoming the best you, we encourage you to join us for the ride – even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience to fill a particular role.
Explore the path. Join Accruent.
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference. At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone. At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.