Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Professional Services team:
Our Professional Services team is dedicated to our customers in ensuring they are successful and happy in the Accruent products they purchase. You will help our clients map a path to the Accruent platform to solve their overarching business problems. We are looking for highly motivated, fast paced, and multifaceted individuals to help implement and deliver our world-class platform solutions!
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for the successful completion of assigned client implementation project activities of Accruent’ s complex enterprise software. These implementation project activities include requirements analysis and definition, configuration of software, conference room pilots, testing, and launch support for client. The Consultant gathers and analyzes the business requirements of the client; makes reasoned decisions after assessing the circumstances, and then provides recommendations along with the risks and issues involved with each alternative to the client.
This role will be working on/with our Lucernex product in the Commercial Real Estate, Education, Healthcare, Public, Retail, Telecom, and Utilities industry. Lucernex helps our customers manage sites and assets throughout the lifecycle! This includes: Market planning, site evaluation, project management, facility management, real estate leasing, equipment leasing, and rent accounting (full FASB and IASB).
How you'll make a difference:
- Serve as the consultant, participating on multiple projects in varying phases of implementation simultaneously.
- Work with project team to understand objectives, collect requirements, configure the software application.
- Communicate difficult concepts well and maintain professional presentation skills.
- Deliver consulting services remotely or at client sites, as assigned.
- Perform necessary product testing to determine if issues are application, user error, training, bug, or improvement requests.
- Meet directly with client’s business users to identify project objectives and gather requirements.
- Provide feedback and periodic status reports to clients and build structured documentation.
- Advise client on workflow, application, and database configuration options based on standard methodologies and analysis of the client environment.
- Lead the business requirements gathering process for client customizations.
- Connect with developers assigned to the project to get periodic task updates on customization and data migration work and clarify questions.
- Lead business process engineering initiatives, including compiling interview results and drafting process documentation.
- Support testing, including preparation of test scenarios.
- Collaborate with Client team participants, Project Managers and Engineering to assure project success.
- Facilitate communication upward and across internal project team including project status, justifications for variances and technical information (architecture, design, and implementation objectives).
- Own the training and testing functions relationship with client end users.
- Serve as the application Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Possess deep project familiarity – anticipates next steps and proactively prepares for them.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s in management information systems, Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 1 year of technical or software training experience delivered in a traditional classroom or online learning environment
- Experience with all phases of a client software implementation lifecycle, including initial needs analysis, project administration, software installation, onsite training, systems troubleshooting, and ongoing account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including instructing or speaking to an audience
- Ability to translate customer business requirements into business solutions
- Retail industry knowledge
- Cloud Software Implementation experience
- This job will require travel domestically up to 50% once Covid restriction lift
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
- Accruent requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests. For additional information about our COVID-19 approach, please visit: https://careers.fortive.com/covid. All offers of employment are expressly conditioned upon compliance with our COVID-19 vaccination policy.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience we’re looking for, or your background doesn’t match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment – spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.