Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
We are currently seeking a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer. We have numerous opportunities and are looking to expand our capabilities to deliver thought leadership and transformational solutions to our clients. If your expertise aligns with the qualifications below, let’s connect!
How you'll make a difference:
As senior member of the team, you will drive the vision of the solution and engagement, providing thought leadership for both the client as well as other Accruent team members. With that, we are looking for individuals that can provide the following in addition to great core technical capabilities:
- Tech Lead and Architectural guidance
- Planning, Design Reviews and team mentorship
- Translate user stories and use cases into functional application features.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Create product using a “test-driven design” approach.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large.
- Consistently demonstrate Accruent’s values: respect, integrity, drive to excellence, results orientation, winning attitude.
What you bring to the table:
- Expertise in at least (1) one of the key technical knowledge listed in the required qualifications
- Drive quality through active code reviews and mentoring
- Create code that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain. When required, makes suggestions for new designs.
- Perform and design testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Ensure that all enhancements, bug fixes, and new products are documented.
- Mentor entry level Software Engineers on Engineering best practices.
- Conduct code reviews with the development team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors or graduation from a Technical School.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Knowledge in the following:
- Kubernetes, Tomcat
- Database Management Systems such as Oracle, SQL
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-reliant and motivated self-starter.
- Ability to reason logically and provide innovative solutions.
- Knowledge in software development tools such as Eclipse, JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence
- Agile development methodologies
- Experience in building scalable enterprise web-based applications
- Experience implementing web services or micro service APIs using XML and JSON payloads
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 10,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.