Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Business Services team:
The entry level Customer Service Representative is responsible for servicing clients by answering incoming calls, creating and dispatching facility service requests. Depending upon the severity of the request the CSR may also be responsible for following up to ensure completion of the request.
This position reports directly to the Manager, Facility Service Center and will be located in Accruent’s Office in Phoenix, Arizona.
How YOU WILL make a difference:
- Ensure telephones are answered timely to meet client requirements
- Communicate effectively in a positive and pleasant manner
- Process all work requests per account procedures
- Ability to produce all monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to assigned clients in approved format
- Check all Critical and Priority 1 requests prior to end of shift daily.
- Perform 100% callbacks on Critical, Priority 1 & 2 created work requests
- Perform callbacks on Priority 3 & 4 created work requests as time allows.
- Monitor completed work requests and correct information if necessary
- Other duties or special projects from time to time as required
What you bring to the table:
- High school diploma or equivalent…advanced coursework preferred (Great opportunity for college students)
- Ability to effectively write and communicate in the English language
- Type a minimum of 45 words per minute
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office’s suite of programs (word, excel, outlook, etc.)
- Ability to enter data within system and view same for allotted work hours
- Ability to focus and manage competing priorities based on inbound call volume and duties assigned.
- Ability to effectively work with others in a team environment
- Ability to clearly articulate client requests to service providers in the field
- Ability to arrive at scheduled times, work varying shifts and be ready to fulfill duties
- Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Bilingual language skills are a plus
- Familiarity with facility maintenance or real estate is a plus
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, non-exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- Accruent requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
At Accruent (a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation), we strive to be on the cutting edge of the software world, providing purpose-built intelligent solutions that raise customer expectations, shift paradigms and transform the way businesses operate and achieve success.
We aim to provide the same transformational growth for our 1,000+ employees which includes a vibrant office culture in major cities like Austin, London, and Amsterdam – and 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries – we know you’ll gain new experiences along the way. In our continued effort to help our teams Grow Without Limits, we provide all employees with the resources, coaching and support they need to reach new heights and experience true professional and personal development – and we do this because we believe it will help us grow as a global company in return.
Every person can bring something incredible to the table, and we can always achieve more together. So, if you are courageous, adaptable, collaborative and interested in becoming the best you, we encourage you to join us for the ride – even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience to fill a particular role.
Explore the path. Join Accruent.
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference. At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone. At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.