Accordion Technologies is a high growth technology startup looking for or a driven, hard-working individual to join our Client Management Team. You should possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills as well as a strong interest for private equity, client service and technology. You will build relationships with key team members at each of our clients, and work directly with them to unlock the full value of the Maestro platform.
Maestro is a high growth technology startup looking for or a driven, hard-working individual to join our Client Development Team. This individual will generate new leads and convert leads into sales opportunities, including managing initial stages of the sales process both on the phone and in initial technology demonstrations. You should possess strong interpersonal, organization, and communication skills as well as a strong interest for private equity, business development, and technology. You will proactively build the “top of the funnel” global pipeline for the Maestro Client Development team and use our CRM and marketing systems to report on lead velocity and pipeline creation.
- Develop a keen understanding of our product, it’s value and our target market firm’s business goals and challenges
- Work closely with the Client Development leads to identify target prospects with the greatest revenue potential and budget-urgency-need fit, and to develop and execute strategic business development plans for prospective clients
- Perform market research to generate and maintain target customer profiles
- Work closely with the Marketing team to co-develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns to generate engagement with target prospects
- Qualify marketing leads through initial discovery conversations with the aim to convert into opportunities
- Nurture ongoing relationships with prospects not ready to buy Maestro to ensure Maestro is positioned as SaaS solution of choice when they are ready
- Source and schedule meetings with prospects to align with Client Development team’s travel schedules
- Communicate with clients on a frequent basis via phone, email and in-person
- Utilize company CRM database to document prospective client behavior and feedback
- Regularly report on quantity, velocity and conversion of marketing leads and sales opportunities
- Drive attendance and conduct follow up for all events Maestro attends or sponsors (i.e. conferences) or produces (i.e. roundtables or networking events)
- Support Client Development team in preparation of pitch materials and any required demo customization
- 1-3 years of client success or sales experience, SaaS experience preferred + Private Equity experience is a bonus
- Ability to develop a professional rapport with private equity front office professionals and internal teams
- Strong time management and organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects at one time
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information to top management and executives (internally and externally) as required.
- Self-starter approach with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to consistently exceed stated objectives
- Ability to work under pressure meet deadlines and make decisions with moderate supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in CRM Technology – NetSuite, Salesforce, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher