Accordion Technologies is a high growth technology startup looking for or a driven, hard-working individual to join our Client Management Team. You should possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills as well as a strong interest for private equity, client service and technology. You will build relationships with key team members at each of our clients, and work directly with them to unlock the full value of the Maestro platform.
Maestro is a high growth technology startup looking for or a driven, hard-working individual to join our Account Management Team to cultivate and grow our client base. You should possess strong interpersonal, organization, and communication skills as well as a strong interest for private equity, client service, and technology. You will build relationships with key team members at each of our client sites and work directly with them to unlock the full value of the Maestro platform, expand client relationships, and grow incremental business.
- Develop a keen understanding of our client’s business goals and challenges to ultimately increase adoption and retention.
- Provide client’s best practices, valuable insights and a consultative approach to accelerate on-boarding and adoption.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the client in achieving their goals.
- Proactively communicate with clients and senior management on significant issues and accomplishments on a frequent basis via phone, email, Slack and in-person.
- Conduct client trainings to ensure our users get the most out of our product & understand new features.
- Track and understand usage of Maestro clients through analytics and regular communication.
- Develop a framework for and manage quarterly Account reviews to ensure 100% client satisfaction and reference-ability.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts and prioritize them to manage risk and growth opportunities to ensure 100% renewal rate.
- Identify ways for clients to use additional Maestro capabilities (ie. Due Diligence, KPIs) and to add additional portfolio companies to grow the Account’s ARR.
- Utilize company CRM database to document client behavior and feedback
- Provide product knowledge & industry guidance to help our clients effectively use our platform to meet their needs.
- Support the Client Development Team in identifying, developing and presenting strategic product solutions for prospective clients.
- 3-6 years of client success or account management experience, SaaS experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with private equity front office professionals.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter approach with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to consistently exceed stated objectives.
- Natural leadership skills, and ability to mobilize people towards a goal.
- Travel may be required, based on Client location.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Jira.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.