Access Holdings Management Company LLC is a Baltimore-based middle-market investment firm with over $2.8 billion in assets under management. Founded in 2013, Access provides direct investment opportunities to create concentrated portfolios of essential service-based businesses in North America. We undertake active build-and-buy strategies, pursuing what we want to own, great markets and distinct business models. In doing so, Access partners, scales, and innovates to build enduring businesses. For more information, please visit www.accessholdings.com.
Access is seeking outstanding undergraduate candidates for our Summer Analyst Internship Program. Summer Analysts will gain direct exposure to private equity origination and sourcing. This specific internship provides direct exposure to proprietary digital tools and strategy. The opportunity also provides a dynamic and analytical experience, exposing interns to the critical components of Access’ investment process. Summer Analysts will work alongside members of the Value Creation Team.
Interns will conduct industry research and participate in technology enhancement projects to support the Value Creation team in digital lead generation and transaction sourcing opportunities. Interns will also support the team by creating digital outreach campaigns and new marketing materials.
The internship is based at our headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland (a short commute from Washington, D.C.)
Please submit a tailored cover letter along with your resume via the job link.
- A robust training program including both internal and third-party training sessions (Wall Street Prep, etc.)
- A structured mentorship program, which pairs Summer Analysts with tenured Associates
- A small team environment in which Summer Analysts work directly with Senior Leadership
- Opportunity to attend team events and one-on-ones with senior team members
- Conduct and source private company research leveraging proprietary technology and capabilities
- Support digital lead generation efforts by helping to source new add-on acquisitions
- Support the team in continuous enhancement of the digital platform
- Support the team in developing digital outreach campaigns
- Conduct outreach calls to qualified prospects
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- High level of intellectual curiosity and initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Low ego, consultative style with an ability to influence through use of data and analysis
- Collaborative team approach
- Current sophomore or junior with a record of high academic achievement (cumulative GPA 3.3 or higher)
- Marketing or other relevant coursework
- Must be eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship both now and in the future