Access Holdings Management Company LLC is a Baltimore-based middle-market investment firm with over $2.8 billion in assets under management. Founded in 2013, Access provides direct investment opportunities to create concentrated portfolios of essential service-based businesses in North America. We undertake active build-and-buy strategies, pursuing what we want to own, great markets and distinct business models. In doing so, Access partners, scales, and innovates to build enduring businesses. For more information, please visit www.accessholdings.com.
Precision Pest Partners (“PPP”) represents the holding company for a new Access Holdings platform investment within the Pest Control sector. Precision Pest Partners was established to build a national, contemporary network of leading pest control providers in attractive markets. PPP aspires to set the standard for pest control service experience through innovation, service excellence and winning proposition that helps customers protect what matters most.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and / or Chief Financial Officer, the Human Resources will lead and direct all human capital functions including talent acquisition, total rewards, employee relations and engagement, training and development, HRIS administration, and compliance.
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manage the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Lead the total rewards program for the organization, including benefits selection and renewal, retirement planning, and formal and informal recognition programs.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversee employee relations, engagement and performance management, including the performance improvement process, corrective and disciplinary actions , terminations, investigations, and act as a liaison with appropriate employment legal counsel when necessary.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Implement and manage the HRIS system for the organization
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Functional lead for M&A diligence and integration
- Key part of day-one integration team leading communication with new team members around compensation, benefits and other HR related functions
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of five years of human resource management experience preferred.
- A Minimum of three years experience in the pest control industry is preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.