Access Holdings Management Company LLC is a Baltimore-based middle-market investment firm with over $2.8 billion in assets under management. Founded in 2013, Access provides direct investment opportunities to create concentrated portfolios of essential service-based businesses in North America. We undertake active build-and-buy strategies, pursuing what we want to own, great markets and distinct business models. In doing so, Access partners, scales, and innovates to build enduring businesses. For more information, please visit www.accessholdings.com.
Precision Pest Partners (“PPP”) represents the holding company for a new Access Holdings platform investment within the Pest Control sector. Precision Pest Partners was established to build a national, contemporary network of leading pest control providers in attractive markets. PPP aspires to set the standard for pest control service experience through innovation, service excellence and winning proposition that helps customers protect what matters most.
Precision Pest Partners is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join the Baltimore office. The CFO is responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the corporation including the development of a financial and operational strategy, historical reporting, forecasting, metrics tied to that strategy and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. This individual will ensure that all acquisition due diligence and valuation modeling is completed objectively and accurately and will negotiate with an eye towards maximizing profit with minimal risk.
- Work with the CEO and COO to set financial strategy for the Company
- Plan, implement, direct, and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance
- Develop financial, banking, measurement, and tax strategies
- Manage banking relationships and covenant compliance
- Enhance and/or develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operational and financial effectiveness of the corporation
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges; provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the Company's strategic direction
- Lead risk management efforts by understanding and mitigating key elements of the Company’s risk profile
- Head acquisition financial and legal/diligence activities and work directly with the CEO and acquisitions executive to drive growth efforts
- Direct and monitor all open legal issues involving the Company
- Serve as management lead for the Board of Directors Audit Committee
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required, MBA preferred
- CPA required
- 10+ years of progressively complex mid- and senior-management positions
- Strong leadership skills, emotional intelligence, and unimpeachable business ethics
- Complete knowledge of and compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal audiences of all levels, external customers and business partners and the Board of Directors
- Advanced ability to make decisions based on financial and business analytics