Access Holdings Management Company LLC is a Baltimore-based middle-market investment firm with over $2.8 billion in assets under management. Founded in 2013, Access provides direct investment opportunities to create concentrated portfolios of essential service-based businesses in North America. We undertake active build-and-buy strategies, pursuing what we want to own, great markets and distinct business models. In doing so, Access partners, scales, and innovates to build enduring businesses. For more information, please visit www.accessholdings.com.
Access Executive Development Program Overview:
Access is seeking exceptional individuals for the Access Creating Executives Program (“ACE Program”). ACE roles provide hands-on experience and exposure to key operational best practices and tactics of Access’ portfolio strategy execution.
Candidates (“ACEs”) join the ACE Program as senior team members of an Access portfolio company, directly supporting and reporting to C-Suite executives in key operational functions including Finance, M&A / Strategy, Development and Marketing. ACEs are expected to improve, execute, and document best practices within the key roles, developing a meaningful operational skillset.
ACEs will attend and participate in Access networking events, training sessions, and summits with other executives and ACEs across the Access portfolio. ACEs will work with Access to build skillsets, report out to other ACEs, develop playbooks, and train executives where appropriate. They will leverage key learnings across the current and future portfolio, while also driving projects and new investment opportunities.
Top performers may have the opportunity to progress into other areas of the Access Holdings ecosystem; ACEs will be well-positioned to move into a C-Suite position within one of Access’ portfolio companies or on the Access investment team.
Company: Precision Pest Partners
Industry: Pest Control
Location: Baltimore, MD
Establish in 2021 with aspiration to build a leading, contemporary network of leading pest providers in attractive markets. Precision Pest Partners aspires to set the standard for the best pest services experience through innovation, service excellence and winning proposition that helps customers protect what matters most
- Work directly with CEO, CFO and COO as well business-unit-level leaders to execute mission-critical initiatives in M&A, strategy, and operations
- Model and conduct analysis on new RPFs, consulting, and development projects
- Conduct due diligence, model, and work with functional groups to underwrite CapEx ROI, and integration
- Work closely with Access Holdings—provide regular updates, participate in board meetings, and respond to analytic and ad hoc requests as needed
Qualifications and Characteristics
- Demonstrated aptitude creating and maintaining complex financial models
- Comprehension of negotiation processes poised to achieve optimal outcomes
- Demonstrated leadership skills with an ability to drive change
- Fast learner with a desire to move with urgency, accountability, and intent
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated ability to express complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Persistent focus on innovative management and operational processes to optimize company efficiency
- Ability to synthesize and convey complex business concepts effectively
- Strategic planner with the ability to plan and execute upon a defined task or strategy
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to derive best practices
- MBA from a top-tier program or equivalent experience with a leading investment bank, management consultant, or real estate private equity firm
- 6+ years of experience at top-tier investment bank or consulting firm or comparable corporate development role
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future