Accept.inc is a new kind of lender seeking to level the playing field in real estate by changing the way homes are bought and sold. We do this by giving homebuyers who need a mortgage the ability to make cash offers, by upgrading their offers to cash offers. The best neighborhoods and school districts shouldn’t be reserved for those who have hundreds of thousands or millions in the bank. If someone can qualify for a mortgage, they can now win with a cash offer.
The Director of Marketing will be a senior leader in charge of setting Accept.inc’s marketing strategy and managing the marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to manage a category leading brand with strong organic traction while reporting directly into the COO.
This position is based in Denver, CO.
- Define Accept.inc’s marketing strategy driving execution of campaigns across an existing team with the opportunity to hire more resources in the near future
- Drive Accept.inc’s narrative and position in the market, and increase depth of understanding of the product
- Develop acquisition and growth strategies throughout the customer journey for both agents and buyers; from dreaming to purchase of home, this role will leverage all marketing channels to engage customers every step of the way
- Oversee marketing channels – paid media, social media, promotions, events, and email, as well as marketing performance analytics
- Lead the execution of innovative media campaigns that reflect the brand while achieving business goals.
- Provide C-suite leaders with reports and thoughtful insights into marketing campaign performance, creative, audiences, product development, promotions etc.
- Set the marketing team’s goals and budgets
- Own the entire marketing funnel and be responsible for reporting and forecasting KPIs
- 7-10 years of marketing experience, with at least 3 years of people leadership experience
- E xperience scaling a marketing department (ideally from an early-stage startup to a much larger company) in a leadership capacity
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders to form collaborative and effective marketing campaigns
- Comfortable creating your own processes and department structure, and owning the success of all marketing initiatives, with little guidance or direction
- Experience with paid and organic search, programmatic display, and paid social media channels and their platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Must be self-motivated, self-starter, have a sense of urgency and be extremely well-organized
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a collaborative team environment
- Microsoft office product skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Must exercise sound business judgment and handle confidential information with sensitivity
- Must be a team player with ability to work on several projects at a time
- Previous or current experience with a start- up
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
The range for this position is $120,000 - $160,000 yearly salary, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, education and skills. This range is based on a full-time schedule.
At Accept.inc, we offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including: medical, dental, vision, parental leave, employee, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, and cash offer program discount privileges.
Salary and benefits information is being included in this job posting in accordance with Colorado state law.